Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SONIC FOX IS A FUCKING CUNT

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
NIGGA THINKS HES A SNOW FLAKE HOPE HE DIES

good morning i hate furries

ah ok. not gonna click tho

What am I supposed to know about this?

I'm not entirely uninitiated when it comes to furriness, it's just the thing about furriness is the old generations never really go away. So if you're part of the old generation, you can just live in your retrofurry echo chamber and never know anything about modern day furriness. Did you know there are furry artists in their 50s still churning out art, living in a perpetual state of "it's still 1992 to me?"

Never heard of him.
Will forget about him within the next few minutes of seeing this.
Will never care for him.
He can be a cunt all he wants because to me, he's a literal nobody.

What am I supposed to know about this?

I'm not entirely uninitiated when it comes to furriness, it's just the thing about furriness is the old generations never really go away. So if you're part of the old generation, you can just live in your retrofurry echo chamber and never know anything about modern day furriness. Did you know there are furry artists in their 50s still churning out art, living in a perpetual state of "it's still 1992 to me?"

LISTEN TO HIS FIRST WORDS IN THE VID "IM BLACK IM GAY IM A FURRY NO ONE CARES BOUT ME"

Thats not good