Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Song of General Kim Jong Il 김정일 장군의 노래 [English]

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i think he is the only blackpilled president out there

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i think he is the only blackpilled president out there
He has harems of brainwashed noodlefoids who worship him, despite being giga obese ricelet :feelsLSD:also BTFOs Jewnited States and other cucked countries with threats of nukes

I would do anything to live like Kim Jong Un

He has harems of brainwashed noodlefoids who worship him, despite being giga obese ricelet :feelsLSD:also BTFOs Jewnited States and other cucked countries with threats of nukes

I would do anything to live like Kim Jong Un
hell yeah if i was him i wouId get my dick sucked everyday

Ele tem haréns de noodlefoids com lavagem cerebral que o adoram, apesar de ser um ricelet giga obeso :senteLSD:também BTFOs Jewnited States e outros países cucked com ameaças de armas nucleares

Eu faria qualquer coisa para viver como Kim Jong Un
ENJOY THE MUSIC AND STOP THIS SHIT OF DISCUSSION.

made me feel ill :feelskek:

straight banger :feelsokman: