Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Son, it's time for you to cut your hair.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
A few hours ago, my mother arrived from work and the first thing she said was: "Hey, it's time for you to cut your hair, you look very handsome with short hair :feelsgah:" just hearing that made me laugh out loud and I told him to out and it won't bother me, she said don't be rude and left. I don't know why the stupid women in my family think that I look like Chad with short hair, when the experience is that they see me as a true subhuman, having a very feminine face doesn't help at all when I have short hair, I see myself as a cancer patient; surely they just want to make fun of me.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM I'M SAD

my mom's dead :feelsbadman:

Just skinheadmaxx bro

I guess you really loved her, that means you had a genuine mother. My mother is just a narcissist.

Normies think groomed = handsome

because they think ugly = ungroomed, deformities, absolute abomination. Anything other than that must be handsome.

mogs me because good hair

My hair is down to my shoulders. I used to wear a mod/Beatles/Monkees/overgrown hairstyle before they all grew their hair longer. I liked that hairstyle but too many people have no idea how to cut it, I so I ended up having hair too short that looked like Jim Carey from Dumb&Dumber and waiting for it to grow out again, so I stopped doing that. If you can, wear facial hair when you wear long hair. They just look good together.

I've been growing my hair out, can't wait for my family to "subtlety" suggest every 5 minutes I should cut it.

The haircut not help to us

Just skinheadmaxx bro
24688.jpg

youre not combat ready with long hair

I cut my hair a lot coz I sweat easily

> he has hair

Chadproblems.co

short hair shows too much of your face

Same, parents want me constantly to cut my hair and shave my beard despite the fact that I NEVER FUCKING GO ANYWHERE.

Same, parents want me constantly to cut my hair and shave my beard despite the fact that I NEVER FUCKING GO ANYWHERE.
Same, I just leave home to work about 2 hours, and that's it, I rarely go out for other things. I don't see the need to be "fixed".

just get a haircut br000oo000oo00

If you have a feminine face then how is having feminine hair ( Long Hair ) helping you in any way?

If you have a feminine face then how is having feminine hair ( Long Hair ) helping you in any way?
Apart from my family, they are damn thugs. At school, I projected a certain halo of foid, received more considerations from the teachers and some classmates, even one of my friends mentioned that it really looked like a foid and that that could be beneficial.

Apart from my family, they are damn thugs. At school, I projected a certain halo of foid, received more considerations from the teachers and some classmates, even one of my friends mentioned that it really looked like a foid and that that could be beneficial.
No bro don't trannymaxx

Wtf gay.

When will normies understand?
There is no haircut for your face

It looks better on me than longer hair as it isn't as obvious how ethnic it is, but not when I well adjust my longer hair.

:feelsbadman:
My mom's alive and i like her. She's a good woman.
A few hours ago, my mother arrived from work and the first thing she said was: "Hey, it's time for you to cut your hair, you look very handsome with short hair :feelsgah:" just hearing that made me laugh out loud and I told him to out and it won't bother me, she said don't be rude and left. I don't know why the stupid women in my family think that I look like Chad with short hair, when the experience is that they see me as a true subhuman, having a very feminine face doesn't help at all when I have short hair, I see myself as a cancer patient; surely they just want to make fun of me.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Be kind to your mommy, she sounds like a nice woman.

Last edited:
I like having long hair so I can at least cover my acne ridden forehead, my mom never bothered me with this sort of stuff thankfully.