Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Son discovers that his mother is cucking his father, refuses to respect them again. Roastie mother bawls at reddit and asks how to "fix him"

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Modern whore

You can find an archive of the now deleted thread here:
https://web.archive.org/web/2022041..._my_son_15m_found_that_me_43f_and_my_husband/
TLDR: Basically roastie asks her son to play IT and fix her computer. Son finds pics of their cuckold degeneracy. Does not act loud at first but gives them the silent treatment for a month. Roastie confronts him about what's up. Then he reveals that he knows and confronts them. Tells his father to divorce her. The degenerate parents double down on their shit and try to bluepill him about how mommy getting fucked by other men(including one of his uncle figures) is totally a-okay and normal:feelsclown: He of course sees through their BS and continues to call them out. They even try to punish him out of food but their based son doubles down and responds with hunger strike. Eventually they give in and allow him to eat. Roastie mother resorts to asking soyboy simps and other whores in plebbit to validate her and tell her she dindu nuffin:feelskek:

She also gives more info about it in comments. Apparently her son has a small dick, other kids have seen this in the locker room and is getting bullied in school for this. He has also seen that his father's dick is small too(at least he is his biological son I guess) and worries that being a cuckold faggot like his dad is the only way for him to get a wife. Ngl if that's not a LARP this is sad af and I feel sorry for this kid:feelsbadman:Brutal shit to go through at 15, I hope he manages to cruise through this BS.
Anyway brocels I guess that's what counts as a healthy marriage and wholesome 100 chungus family in the west on year 2022:feelsclown:

Just make him an account on here already. Already over when he has beta cuck genes inside him, and he’s a dicklet youngcel

Just make him an account on here already. Already over when he has beta cuck genes inside him, and he’s a dicklet youngcel
He already has an acc here @FamilyGuy1999

Average family. Having a small dick is death sentence, for sex havers.

Hahahahaha I can’t stop laughing at this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The son is based though

He's always welcome at incels.is! His cuck father however is not welcome

Brutal realitypill for that young lad

Another foid retardation case, the son is a completely different complex human being and he has preferences so he doesn't like what you like and you can't change it even if you whine on plebbit or any other soy website

This thread is enough to make the rage in me burning more than anything else. I will make a manifesto about my avi and nobody could stop me into typing it. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This thread is enough to make the rage in me burning more than anything else. I will make a manifesto about my avi and nobody could stop me into typing it. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Godspeed on your manifesto

A couple of based responses

You are disgusting. I feel bad for your son and all the troubles he would possibly have when dating. All because of your selfishness. Poor kid. You wrote that a cupola convinced you to put the hammer down, was wrong…. Well whom ever told you what you are doing with your husband was ok. Then you are delusional and selfish and quite honestly disgusting. I think if you are this person who needs to be fucked by strangers, be alone and responsible and do in you the privacy of your home what ever you fucking want, want to do a guy, two what ever… Do a horse etc. but when you have kids and a family you can act like the selfish person you are being now… and don’t blame this on your husband or say it his fetish. To see you being fucked by diffrent men. Because if so then you both are wrong. One person has to be right minded in your family to teach that poor soul some sense of dignity and respect. What do you think he is going to think of women now when his own mother is a load bucket. And his father to weak to have self respect. I wish your kid finds the strength to leave the house. I also think you both should support him I. Doing that. He deserves that and every penny he is going to need while he makes it own his own. You can act like this when you have kids.

God bless him for having none of this nonsense. Call me an intolerant judgemental a-hole or whatever, but no kid should discover that his mother is having consentual sex with other men while his father is watching, consenting adults or not. Talk about shattering his values system.
Obviously you're free to dispose as you please of your body as an adult, just as much as he is free to have an opinion on what you're doing as his mother. I sincerely hope he will be ok, overcome it.
Keep showing the love that he needs, it is just a matter of time before he moves on, but just as much as you probably believe you're doing nothing wrong, he is certainly also doing nothing wrong, just guilty of discovering what he should have not.

At 43 she should´ve been a grandma. I dispisses yáll goofballs because people should have children and settle down at 15.

JFL IK that's probably LARP but I never understood why so many adults act like literal teenagers. Like grow up

If that's real it's so fucked up for the kid. Jesus Christ wtf

for real. i feel bad for this kid, he should throw acid at his mom in minecraft

he gonna have a cuckold fetish and a mommy role play fantasy in the fututre :feelskek:

There you go, globohomo feminist degeneracy has a VERIFIABLE negative effect on children and families like this. Fuck society

There you go, globohomo feminist degeneracy has a VERIFIABLE negative effect on children and families like this. Fuck society
I want out of this cursed ride:feelsree:
Fuck modern society

Average family

Woman are chadlite / chad only , with a Plethora of Options. They WILL cuck your father or yourself Regardless. Its 2022 the World of Woman. @Mecoja @lonelycurry26 @dottko342 @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper

Woman are chadlite / chad only , with a Plethora of Options. They WILL cuck your father or yourself Regardless. Its 2022 the World of Woman. @Mecoja @lonelycurry26 @dottko342 @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
Society is so deep into gynocracy that they normalized hypergamy, next is polyamory to support foids dual mating strategy, and cucks will play right into it.

I have to thank Allah that I didn’t have a whore mother

I have a extreme hate for brutal BDSM and cuckholding to the point I would outlaw it and lobby for extreme fines and forced therapy for everyone involved.

Humanity deserves to be exterminated :feelskek:

The kid is the only sane one for not tolerating her mothers promiscuity.

At 43 she should´ve been a grandma. I dispisses yáll goofballs because people should have children and settle down at 15.
My mom had me at 37. Go do something about it godfather nigger, go and stop women from getting pregnant in their 40s rn especially the midget ones. That would save us...:shock:

Last edited:
Another foid retardation case, the son is a completely different complex human being and he has preferences so he doesn't like what you like and you can't change it even if you whine on plebbit or any other soy website
The son is one of us. Wym he has preferences He actually thinks and isn't a retard

Society is so deep into gynocracy that they normalized hypergamy, next is polyamory to support foids dual mating strategy, and cucks will play right into it.
I hope that 15 year old either kills the parents in videogame or gets the fuck out of there immediately

I hope that 15 year old either kills the parents in videogame or gets the fuck out of there immediately
They are not worth the time in prison, he should run away.

It can't be real. It just can't. Someone tell me that post was written by a troll.

I have a extreme hate for brutal BDSM and cuckholding to the point I would outlaw it and lobby for extreme fines and forced therapy for everyone involved.
Unless you are letting a foid peg you or crush your balls I don't really care about BDSM tbh.
Cuckolding is pure degeneracy though:lasereyes:
Humanity deserves to be exterminated :feelskek:
:yes:
It can't be real. It just can't. Someone tell me that post was written by a troll.
It can be a LARP but you know how deranged clown world is, there are thousands of cucks out there, huge chance that this scenario happened, multiple times even.
I wish I could say what you wanted.

NUKE
THIS
FUCKING
PLANET
ALREADY!!!

nuke-explosion.gif

woman are held in such high regards , that man are willing to do anything to get sex at this point . Or even just her Attemtion

they even buy literal shit from Woman , Imagine how her Ego must be after selling her Shit for once .

Holy fucking shit.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Stupid reddit users promote degeneracy and expect people to just "accept it" No you fucking morons, that's amoral and wrong. Now a kid has to deal with having disgusting parents, how can he even begin to respect his slut mother and cuck father lmao.

They are not worth the time in prison, he should run away.
Who said he should go to prison. Fuck it become serial killer. Kill all cops and gay faggot law overlords from getting in the way of what needs to be done. Since god left earth I am new god and I GET TO SAY WHO SHOULD GET BAMNED FROM MY UNIVERSE:shock:

Stupid reddit users promote degeneracy and expect people to just "accept it" No you fucking morons, that's amoral and wrong. Now a kid has to deal with having disgusting parents, how can he even begin to respect his slut mother and cuck father lmao.
I'd kill them in videogames

View attachment 603838

You can find an archive of the now deleted thread here:
https://web.archive.org/web/2022041..._my_son_15m_found_that_me_43f_and_my_husband/
TLDR: Basically roastie asks her son to play IT and fix her computer. Son finds pics of their cuckold degeneracy. Does not act loud at first but gives them the silent treatment for a month. Roastie confronts him about what's up. Then he reveals that he knows and confronts them. Tells his father to divorce her. The degenerate parents double down on their shit and try to bluepill him about how mommy getting fucked by other men(including one of his uncle figures) is totally a-okay and normal:feelsclown: He of course sees through their BS and continues to call them out. They even try to punish him out of food but their based son doubles down and responds with hunger strike. Eventually they give in and allow him to eat. Roastie mother resorts to asking soyboy simps and other whores in plebbit to validate her and tell her she dindu nuffin:feelskek:

She also gives more info about it in comments. Apparently her son has a small dick, other kids have seen this in the locker room and is getting bullied in school for this. He has also seen that his father's dick is small too(at least he is his biological son I guess) and worries that being a cuckold faggot like his dad is the only way for him to get a wife. Ngl if that's not a LARP this is sad af and I feel sorry for this kid:feelsbadman:Brutal shit to go through at 15, I hope he manages to cruise through this BS.
Anyway brocels I guess that's what counts as a healthy marriage and wholesome 100 chungus family in the west on year 2022:feelsclown:
Fuck. Fucking brutal. I hope the kid finds peace, the parents and that uncle should be plunged into a shredder right now for the degeneracy and the fucking mental damage they did to the kid. At least he has the right idea about women now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back