Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Somthing to remember

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
If you ever saw 300 then you have a idea of the spartans. But if you get into the hystory, persians werent the biggest enemy of sparta. It was the Athens. The opisite of spartans. Back in the day men like would be discriminated by them. Weather by killing men like us as babys or enslaving them. At the same time Spartan gave women equall rights matching that of what the free men of sparta had. In a way its a Stacys dream come true. And a chads dream too. The spartans kepts on waging war invading countrys and causing more death to men like us and slavery as a alternate. Then the athens came along. I wouldnt say they were men like us considering they probably had philosophys different from us but weack men werent enslaved, women had no rights so yeah sucks to be a stacy in athens, but men like us would have a chance. The reason why i post this is because it seems like hystory is about to repeat itself. My mom who is kinda a fat stacy and abusive SJW has alot of praise for Sparta, i remember seeing youtube videos talking about femcel ideoliys andnsaw youtubers kinda do spy work. The phrases you see are (low vaule male) (high vaule male) and (negitive vaule male). But i feel thats what alot of women are trying to do. In a stealthy and modifyed way bring back the political system that fucks us over for there own benifit. But i have to ask all who read this. What do we do when its fuck over or be fucked over?