Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Somewhat late Saturday night; what are you doing?

What are you doing this night?

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Just staying on .is for the time being... :feelsjuice:

There doesn't seem to be too much traffic right now, though; unfortunate, considering it's truecel hours right now... :feelshehe:

I guess many might watch TV shows/movies or play vidya, but I don't do too much of that. :smonk:

Getting ready to do what I do every Saturday night. Work

rotting on .is , for the next 11 days :feelsbadman:

Getting ready to do what I do every Saturday night. Work
Nightshiftpill is brutal... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess you don't have to interact with as many moggers/foids. :smonk:

Nightshiftpill is brutal... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess you don't have to interact with as many moggers/foids. :smonk:
Best part about trucking don’t have to interact with any one if I don’t want to.
Driving at night is my preference. Less idiots on road.
Unfortunately heading west on this route I have to operate during the day switching to nights on my way back east.

Farming Dark Elixir on clash of clans.

Rotting and listening to Black Sabbath

Listening to music and thinking about what book I can read

Browsing .is and watching some youtube shorts.

Browsing .is and watching some youtube shorts.
I never did like that feature; I don't want to be shown TikTok if I'm going to watch YouTube videos... :feelswhat:

But I guess I don't watch much YouTube either way, what with the increasing censorship, disappearance of the actual entertaining channels, and rampant degeneracy and foid worship/removal of any actual blackpill videos looking to criticize the current bluepilled monopoly. :feelsclown:

Listening to music and thinking about what book I can read
I did recommend you that one about filoviruses and their effects; it's quite interesting. :feelssus:

Farming Dark Elixir on clash of clans.
I used to play that game; unfortunately, I was brutally late to joining it and was townhallmogged by most... :feelsUgh:

Though I don't really have much of an affinity for mobile games either way. :smonk:

doesnt sound too interesting tbh
It's really about their effects on humans, their behaviour, and how much of a threat they could reasonably pose to humanity in the future; was quite interesting to me when I read it. :smonk:

playing games while rotting on .is

You’re based
A3D67941 8B82 4148 A58E 3A321D4BF854

There doesn't seem to be too much traffic right now, though; unfortunate, considering it's truecel hours right now...
Is there actually a peek Trucel time? Are all u losers in the same timezone or wot

Is there actually a peek Trucel time? Are all u losers in the same timezone or wot
Well, I guess overall it is peak truecel time, but not everyone is experiencing it at the exact same moment around the world. :smonk:

Drink half bottle of liquor and a couple beers. Passed out for a few hours and woke up so now can’t sleep.

Well, I guess overall it is peak truecel time, but not everyone is experiencing it at the exact same moment around the world. :smonk:
someone lock this guy up, breakin the matrix on aisle 5