Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sometimes this place gives me meaning I always needed

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Most of the time I am in terrible pain as are most users here.
But sharing my copes to others really gives me purpose.
I want to spread the blackpill to free incels from slavery (cuckoldry).

I will make most guides. I will finish the incel game I started making.

Thank you mods for this place, it is the place I always needed

You're amongst friends here, my guy.

Wholesome thread, this site probably saved alot of lives and they don't even realize it

This is one of the few places where you can talk about reality. Also we dont have a toxic positivity attitude in this forum, its refreshing.

Wholesome thread, this site probably saved alot of lives and they don't even realize it
So what? Lives not worth living. A massive, gigantic cope.

Forums like these are really just a cope and a distraction to keep disenfranchised males in line

QUOTE:
That's really what most of the interactions on this site can be summarized as, men who are COMPLETELY CONTENT with their minimalist shitty lives, but as a coping mechanism, they create these communities where they all get to take on a persona of "rebellion" and "resistance", so they don't feel pathetic and cucked for actually feeling content with life

Forums like these are just a means so men can lie to themselves

That's why forums like this are allowed to exist, tbh you guys are probably the only ones who aren't aware of this, the elites of society are aware of this, government agencies are aware of this and monitor us to make sure people "stay in line", heck normies are probably even aware of this, we get a little cage to run around in and make noise so we can hold onto a sense of pride, so we don't actually do something "radical"

Very few of you would actually jump at the chance to have our revenge on society, 99% of all these incel forums is just talk, and that's even without the larpers, and I don't mean just talk about what we say in general, that's of course expected, the sad part is that its just talk even for a sure thing, and a world changing event at that, likely not one of you would jump at the chance to claim vengeance for all incel kind because you enjoy the LITTLE TRINKETS society lets us have as consolation prizes to keep us docile and obedient, you'll get to watch your anime and read your manga, and play your games, etc and you'll be content as long as you can have that despite how shitty your life is

THAT'S THE TRUTH

Incels.co is life

For me, the site at least has helped me not to rope this summer.
Forums like these are really just a cope and a distraction to keep disenfranchised males in line

QUOTE:
That's really what most of the interactions on this site can be summarized as, men who are COMPLETELY CONTENT with their minimalist shitty lives, but as a coping mechanism, they create these communities where they all get to take on a persona of "rebellion" and "resistance", so they don't feel pathetic and cucked for actually feeling content with life

That's why forums like this are allowed to exist, tbh you guys are probably the only ones who aren't aware of this, the elites of society are aware of this, government agencies are aware of this and monitor us to make sure people "stay in line", heck normies are probably even aware of this, we get a little cage to run around in and make noise so we can hold onto a sense of pride, so we don't actually do something "radical"

Very few of you would actually jump at the chance to have our revenge on society, 99% of all these incel forums is just talk, and that's even without the larpers, and I don't mean just talk about what we say in general, that's of course expected, the sad part is that its just talk even for a sure thing, and a world changing event at that, likely not one of you would jump at the chance to claim vengeance for all incel kind because you enjoy the LITTLE TRINKETS society lets us have as consolation prizes to keep us docile and obedient, you'll get to watch your anime and read your manga, and play your games, etc and you'll be content as long as you can have that despite how shitty your life is

THAT'S THE TRUTH
I am still waiting for your revenge on society to this day.

most of the forum are volcels but i wouldn't wish this suffering upon anyone (apart from women)

stay stronk op

QUOTE:

THAT'S THE TRUTH
Sometimes it's better to stay silent, BPP.

Incels.co is also prob the only site other incels use to communicate. I don't use my voice for 90% of the day and I never receive messages from other people or send any messages to others, most people here prob never been invited to a groupchat, ik my coworkers have 1 but try to keep it a secret from me. Also the only place where I actually get notifications from other humans:feelsbadman:

I am still waiting for your revenge on society to this day.

And you'll be waiting for years to come, but who knows, someone much older than me may already have something in the works, they might enact their own revenge years before I'm ready and all my plans are in order, that's what I'd hope for, I don't need for me to make it happen, I just need it to happen period

Hopefully there's an older other me out there whose years ahead of me

My point is though, lets not delude ourselves and pretend like these forums aren't anything but a playpen to keep the dregs of society complacent, if I could get all video games and anime banned I would, because its these copes keeping men docile, remove that shit and society falls apart

And you'll be waiting for years to come, but who knows, someone much older than me may already have something in the works, they might enact their own revenge years before I'm ready and all my plans are in order, that's what I'd hope for, I don't need for me to make it happen, I just need it to happen period

Hopefully there's an older other me out there whose years ahead of me

My point is though, lets not delude ourselves and pretend like these forums aren't anything but a playpen to keep the dregs of society complacent, if I could get all video games and anime banned I would, because its these copes keeping men docile, remove that shit and society falls apart
Sounds like narrow set of values to me. Lets remove all art, craft and science too then. Everything for the absract power fantasy. Why not?

Sounds like narrow set of values to me. Lets remove all art, craft and science too then. Everything for the absract power fantasy. Why not?

Science isn't a distraction, its the medium of progress

Science isn't a distraction, its the medium of progress
That is a textbook sophism. Distraction from what? Higher cause? Do you really believe that all complexity of our society in different forms and manifestations are somehow just distraction in the way of elusive greater causes? And only some crystalized science is the answer? I don't know what to say. I always try to read your posts and threads without a bias, but often it appears you have narrow outlook on things masked under unnecessary walls of text.

That is a textbook sophism. Distraction from what? Higher cause?

No distraction from the things you want, men who are busy playing video games, watching anime, etc (enjoying various art forms) are preoccupied with these things, and when those moments of escape are over, they go back to thinking about what they really want (sex)

If you take away those distractions, all that exists is the want, you can't cope, you can't escape, and that will eat away at you, until you have no choice but to act

I want those distractions to be removed for that very reason, this is why on some level I'm glad women are invading "male spaces" and destroying them, too many incels in denial get to cope and ignore their own plight and the plight of other incels, stick their heads in the sand and try to wade through life from artform to artform (be that art games, movies, tv, anime, etc)

That shit needs to be done away with, so they have no choice but to stop coping, I hope feminists complete ruin comics, tv series, etc for these men

Last edited:
No distraction from the things you want, men who are busy playing video games, watching anime, etc (enjoying various art forms) are preoccupied with these things, and when those moments of escape are over, they go back to thinking about what they really want (sex)

If you take away those distractions, all that exists is the want, you can't cope, you can't escape, and that will eat away at you, until you have no choice but to act

I want those distractions to be removed for that very reason, this is why on some level I'm glad women are invading "male spaces" and destroying them, too many incels in deny get to cope and ignore their own plight and the plight of other incels, stick their heads in the sand and try to wade through life from artform to artform (be that art games, movies, tv, anime, etc)

That shit needs to be done away with, so they have no choice but to stop coping, I hope feminists complete ruin comics, tv series, etc for these men

I see. But consider following:

1. People who can get what they want easily enjoy what they want AND all those "distractions".

2. "To act" for incel without those "distractions" mean to participate in some highly unrealistic abstract beta uprising or go and rape somebody.

You know, in prison there are not many distractions. But with limited freedom there is no much to do either.

Maybe the formula for "actions" is not that simple after all?

Most of the time I am in terrible pain as are most users here.
But sharing my copes to others really gives me purpose.
I want to spread the blackpill to free incels from slavery (cuckoldry).

I will make most guides. I will finish the incel game I started making.

Thank you mods for this place, it is the place I always needed
Glad the forum does that for you buddy boyo, but I am alone in every sense of the word, now and forever. :feelsbadman: Nevertheless I consider you a friend.

I want those distractions to be removed for that very reason, this is why on some level I'm glad women are invading "male spaces" and destroying them, too many incels in deny get to cope and ignore their own plight and the plight of other incels, stick their heads in the sand and try to wade through life from artform to artform (be that art games, movies, tv, anime, etc)

Do feminists have a magic wand with which they can destroy all media? This is what you want yet it's not possible; even if feminists churn out 100% of media from now on, there will still be enough good works from the past that a single man can't possibly fit into his entire lifetime.

I feel you OP, this site is the only source of laughter for me nowadays. I'm on the wave length of the humor fellow incels produce and not the retarded quips from Marvel movies that normies rofl at.

Glad the forum does that for you buddy boyo, but I am alone in every sense of the word, now and forever. :feelsbadman: Nevertheless I consider you a friend.
Glad you like my content. I will be looking forward to your posts from now on