Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sometimes the loneliness is just unbearable, TFL

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I envy those with friends, gfs, wives, and family. They can never really feel alone.

I'm what you call a TFLer. True forced loneliness. I have Aspergers and because of that I have no friends. People sense your social awkward retardness and dont want anything to do with you. And I'm a short ugly ricecel.

I don't even wanna drink alcohol anymore. It just makes everything worst the next day and for the upcoming week.

I'm gonna start coping with sleeping pills and sleep aid.

I just wanna sleep on the weekends and rot on my bed in the short moments that I am awake.

Last edited:
Brocel, you can go on day trips in special buses with your fellow autists. You even get chaperoned by community volunteers. :feelsLSD:

I accidentally left my computer on, and my brother saw this post. He said this: "Wow, this guy needs to get therapy" and "I'm surprised he doesn't have his family in his life".