Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sometimes saving a life isn't the best decision

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★

The normies who saved his life are sadistic. This is the repercussion of believing in a just world fallacy, he will never be able to live anything resembling a quality life, he won't even be able to enjoy simple pleasures like food. Why must the cruel normies force him to live. JFL at the virtue signalling in the comments trying to justify forcing this kid through a life of hell.

Last edited:
Those doctors deserve to die.

He went from truecel to supercel

Just lol at sadistic normies, this kid's life will be nothing short of pure hell from now on

As the doctor, it's not really his call who to save or not.

But yeah, if I was him I'd rather be gone.

He will never be able to iive a pleasurable life again...

Would have been the right thing to just let the hungry hyena's have their meal.

As the doctor, it's not really his call who to save or not.

But yeah, if I was him I'd rather be gone.
Exactly. Doctors are obliged to help by law

He'll be seen as a disfigured monster for the rest of his life.

Hyenas are the most cucked animals anyway

"""""""saving"""""""

Not saying any of us would trade places with him, but at least normies will only bully him in private, because it's politically incorrect to mock the disfigured. Some femoid may even marry him to virtue signal.

doctors out here creating Gigacels

I feel sory for the kid. And while he got this, some young chads his age are making out with jailbaits

You’re too sympathetic, I hope as many humans as possible suffer. Why should he receive pleasure when we haven’t?

I would have tried again and if anybody would have tried to stop me I would of given their face off with my jaw.

Oh wait a minute.

You’re too sympathetic, I hope as many humans as possible suffer. Why should he receive pleasure when we haven’t?
That's really fucked up man. That kid will suffer in one day more than you'll ever suffer in your life. He's one of us, you shouldn't find pleasure in low value males' suffering.

That's really fucked up man. That kid will suffer in one day more than you'll ever suffer in your life. He's one of us, you shouldn't find pleasure in low value males' suffering.

It’s unfortunate but why should we care about him? We’re star stuff that exists for a second in time then fades away. His parents inflicted this on him and I hope they suffer greatly from this. It’s not because he’s deformed that I want him to suffer, it’s because he probably would’ve gone on to perpetuate the species.

It’s unfortunate but why should we care about him? We’re star stuff that exists for a second in time then fades away. His parents inflicted this on him and I hope they suffer greatly from this. It’s not because he’s deformed that I want him to suffer, it’s because he probably would’ve gone on to perpetuate the species.
It's his parents fault, but he doesn't deserve to suffer like this. I can do nothing but feel really sorry for him, i'm still a human after all.

Ic 6910

I would rather die.

I have empathy tho

Empathy doesn’t get us out of this mess, we have to focus on our subjective experience. Yes, the child suffers but that’s on his makers. I hope he does for a long time so it sends a message to people not to reproduce. Remember, suffering isn’t forever.

It's his parents fault, but he doesn't deserve to suffer like this. I can do nothing but feel really sorry for him, i'm still a human after all.

We don’t deserve to suffer like this. I guess it’s just us seeing the world differently.

We don’t deserve to suffer like this. I guess it’s just us seeing the world differently.
Yes we don't and he doesn't either. Only evil women deserve to suffer after what they've done to us.

Guaranteed he kills himself eventually