Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes, my own race is an embarassment to me.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Especially when they're such massive pathetic cucks. Makes me almost ashamed to be a part of my race. I wish I could find every soyboy and give him a hard slap to the face, and make him man the fuck up.

A1828EBA B166 4532 B287 738EE08C1965

i feel that way sometimes as well

jfl try being a curry.. its astonishing i haven't roped yet

Don't base your identity off race, that's what regressives do
That's not the problem. Your race will always be PART of you. Your fucking behaviour/feelings/and even logical abilities are dictated by your fuckin genes and you gonna stand there and tell me my RACE isn't part of my identity?!?! . Even if I don't want my identity the external world still views me and values me bases on my physical appearance. The same way kids shit their pants when they see a tall muscular alpha male and fear him but laugh out loud at a skinny manlet no matter how smart or wise he is.

Regressive my fuckin ass. All humans do the same retarded shit. "muh race is cope" cels need a fuckin punch in the face.

I’ve been bullied by whites and when I go in monster mode they call the cops on speed dial. Fkn pathetic, lower than pond scum.

That's not the problem. Your race will always be PART of you. Your fucking behaviour/feelings/and even logical abilities are dictated by your fuckin genes and you gonna stand there and tell me my RACE isn't part of my identity?!?! . Even if I don't want my identity the external world still views me and values me bases on my physical appearance. The same way kids shit their pants when they see a tall muscular alpha male and fear him but laugh out loud at a skinny manlet no matter how smart or wise he is.

Regressive my fuckin ass. All humans do the same retarded shit. "muh race is cope" cels need a fuckin punch in the face.

At least, as a mixed guy, I don't need to care that much about this racial shit.

This is all highly contentious. Your logical abilities are in part shaped by genetics, but the way you are raised plays a huge factor. Your behavior and feelings are almost entirely borne of external factors.

Yes, but not based on race.

Race is cope. You're angry because you know it's cope.
Just change your environment bro.

"muh upbringing". "my nurture".

I was born a Manlet so the environment I was introduced to was full of hostile chaddams and even kids 10 years younger than me mocking me. Sure my environment is hell but its because I'M NOT FIT in it genetically!! This is the most blue pulled shit I ever read. This is the equivalent of "work on your personality bro".

I dare you! I DOUBLE D FUCKIN DARE YOU to say that curries and rice problems aren't propionatly linked to their race. I dare you to say that racial generic differences don't play part in our daily behaviour and even our suffering and that therfore doesn't shape us as who we are.

The outside world sn't value based on race you say?. Maybe you wanna tell that to all the incels here who were rejected because... Idk.. "I only date white or black guys".

I'm very ashamed of what has happened to white men. We built this word, and now we are slaves.

I’ve been bullied by whites and when I go in monster mode they call the cops on speed dial. Fkn pathetic, lower than pond scum.
Most bullies of mine have ironically been white, my own race. I mean, sure, I've been into the most physical fights with non-whites, but I'd say that the bullying experienced by other white people has been worse. They didn't break me down with fists, they broke me down with words, rejection, humiliation, and exclusion. I would take the physical fights over the kind of bullying I had from people of my own race.
I'd even daresay that I've been on better terms and treated the best by non-whites, which is pretty odd.

Same, I hate those bluepilled cucks and those white worshipping foids in my country, ngl I hope shariah law will be installed there else im going to fucking do it.

Yeah. The average guy is fucking pathetic. Cannot think for themselves and they're low T so they're cucks 95% of the time.