Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sometimes it just hits you

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
Average person at age 24:

- 12: first girlfriend, hug and kiss without tongue
- 14: first French kiss
- 15: first time receiving a nude from a girl, seeing tits and pussy for the first time
- 16: first time fucking, likely with a virgin
- 17 / 18: partying starts, drinking with friends every week getting nudes from girls, kissing and fucking
- 27 / 28: get engaged, marry

The average person my age has kissed, fucked HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of times. Meanwhile I sat behind my computer from age 12-24. While I was browsing 4chan or playing video games my friends in high school were fucking prime teens every weekend.

I'm light years behind the average person. JFL at having hope. It's BEYOND over. FUCK. :incel:

Teen love pill hurts too much ngl

The ages are wrong

Fuck my life. Our parents failed us

- 15: first time receiving a nude from a girl, seeing tits and pussy for the first time
- 17 / 18: partying starts, drinking with friends every week getting nudes from girls, kissing and fucking
:worryfeels:
Holy shit it's so over.

Tfw none apply :feelsbadman:

Average guys dont start that young

Average person at age 24:

- 27 / 28: get engaged, marry

The average person my age has kissed, fucked HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of times. Meanwhile I sat behind my computer from age 12-24. While I was browsing 4chan or playing video games my friends in high school were fucking prime teens every weekend.

I'm light years behind the average person. JFL at having hope. It's BEYOND over. FUCK. :incel:
Teen love pill hurts too much ngl
massive suifuel ngl. sometimes the simple posts are the most brutal :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
When I was like 12 I knew 8 year old that were making out already. I was Brutally mogged.
same, my friends started getting girls at suuuuper young age, while i got rejected and disgusting looks by every girl :feels:

Nah, that's not happening, most of the average guys are still struggling with dating and sex by age 24, the only guys that get constant sex are the ones that are engaged in a relationship, the other average guys are lucky to get laid once a year, the only kind of people that can thrive in our current dating scene are Above-average guys and Foids.

Do you disagree? Then tell me why:

- Normies get nothing on IG and tinder.
- Despite the social media boom, most people report higher rates of loneliness, and studies show a sharp decline in social life.
- A self-reported study showed that 28% of men are incels (The number is probably higher, men tend to inflate the amount of sex they get).
- The blackpill, TRP, MGTOW and the Incel community growing exponentially and hitting mainstream.

Stop coping with that "everyone is fucking a shit ton", even male normies are struggling in the current dating market, and soon enough you will see that this is a good thing.

Just how it is :cryfeels: we were born to suffer and the others were born for joy. I have no place in this world. I hate humanity. I fucking do from the bottom of my fucking heart, bunch of fucking hypocrite shits fakers I GET ENRAIGED WHEN I SEE A PERSON. I'd choose an animals life instead of human

Average person? i thought the majority of men were incels?

LOL at putting first party with drinks at 17, put it on 14

Stop coping with that "everyone is fucking a shit ton", even male normies are struggling in the current dating market, and soon enough you will see that this is a good thing.
I can't wait until those coping normie cucks wake up.

I can't wait until those coping normie cucks wake up.
Ooooooh buddy boyo, that's when shit is going to get absolutely golden, the backlash will be amazing.

17 / 18: partying starts, drinking with friends every week getting nudes from girls, kissing and fucking
I got drunk a lot from 17 to like 22 and i went to parties with friends but i only managed to approach a lot of foids while drunk and got rejected like every single fucking time (some foids even threatened me lol)

To some extent i think chadlites are starting to struggle also

While I was browsing 4chan or playing video games my friends in high school were fucking prime teens every weekend.
I was doing the same exact thing during high school. All the girls would openly talk about the party they went to, even talking about dudes dick size. I was always quiet and my presence ignored so I overheard a lot of shit.