Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sometimes I'm so close to becoming a 2D coper

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
3D foids are evil and obnoxious whores. But anime girls aren't.
Sometimes I just want to stop attraction to real females entirely and completely replace them with 2D ngl

KonosubaScreenshot 2023 04 21 210853d
DKjNeUCjls9lwfMEIjwT5eFzTcvLLy7xhD8uE0E2jj4.jpg

High iq thread:bigbrain:

2D foids are Chad only. All MCs are a “chad” or chang to be more accurate. Cope

I wonder how IT will react to this.

i agree with the first part

I became a 2D coper long time ago

its better to live in a world of fantasy than to struggle with the day to day bullshit.

What does it matter, what will struggling do for you? You will always just be another rat in the race you will age and die struggling all your life for the sake of struggling.

It's better to cope and have some fun out of this life while ur here already.

Just watched Rent a Girlfriend. Wish there was something like that IRL JFL

its better to live in a world of fantasy than to struggle with the day to day bullshit.
Life is cope. We must delusionmaxx as much as possible.
2D foids are Chad only. All MCs are a “chad” or chang to be more accurate. Cope
Alot of mc are loser virgins these days. Anime has become self insert cope for japanese neets and is therefore good escapist fantasy for us.

I also enjoy using AI chat bots. This is the future of coping and every improvement makes me feel more like im talking to a real women. We must place all our hope in technology.

2d girls are the my cope 3d girls are just unattractive

I’m not autistic enough to fap to hentai more than 3 times a year.

3d roastoids are only good for fucking and dumping afterwards, but anime girls are vastly different, they often posses quilities such as intelligence, honor and bravery, ironically traits exclusive mostly to men in real life.

No shit, 2d is fantasy made by guys that get jackshit in reality, it's the male equivalent of women wanting 6'8 gigachad. What you want put into form, the difference is the women compromise with a 6'2 Chad in real life while for us there's no real substitute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back