Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sometimes I worry that the blackpill is a feminist psyop

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The blackpill fulfills the tenets of 4th wave feminism in an accelerationist sort of way. We may not pay lip service to feminism as we do it, but we are actionably promoting gender division in a way that women will always win. When we spead the blackpill, in a way you have to admit, we just look like petty recluses (lets face it, that's what we are) doing ourselves no favor. In speading blackpills, we are herding ugly, weak-minded men away from dealing with women at every level of society. As ugly men become more unhinged, and mentally unstable, it's WOMEN who will man up and take the jobs we would have gotten if we were more mentally stable, and driven the way a man should be.

I think worst of all, the blackpill encourages men to FEAR women. Fear their power to shame you. Women as a collective have the power to banish you from society at large, and ensure you do not have the financial means to support yourself. Women in 2019 can emasculate you in ways Chad could dream of in 1984.

believing acting like a normie and less extreme will get people to like us

is like believing PUA will help you get women, except 100 times more stupid

believing acting like a normie and less extreme will get people to like us

is like believing PUA will help you get women, except 100 times more stupid

I'm not saying we should act like normies, or even not spread the blackpill. I just think the blackpill is a double edged sword in the way many geopolitical actions are.

The blackpill fulfills the tenets of 4th wave feminism in an accelerationist sort of way. We may not pay lip service to feminism as we do it, but we are actionably promoting gender division in a way that women will always win. When we spead the blackpill, in a way you have to admit, we just look like petty recluses (lets face it, that's what we are) doing ourselves no favor. In speading blackpills, we are herding ugly, weak-minded men away from dealing with women at every level of society. As ugly men become more unhinged, and mentally unstable, it's WOMEN who will man up and take the jobs we would have gotten if we were more mentally stable, and driven the way a man should be.

I think worst of all, the blackpill encourages men to FEAR women. Fear their power to shame you. Women as a collective have the power to banish you from society at large, and ensure you do not have the financial means to support yourself. Women in 2019 can emasculate you in ways Chad could dream of in 1984.
I was actually going to make a less in depth thread like this. im glad you did it.

tbh spreading awareness is scary af. im not even sure what I want the outcome of it to be, or how I think others will interpret it.
Bianca getting her neck btfo was kind of funny though. (because of all the evil things she said and just being hateful towards people supporting her in general. yah..they're just orbiters..not people. and that's why she got axe smacked)

this thread is a little too real ngl. iv gotten a few ideas for threads I find to be that way. I don't post them. I think this is what some people mean when talking about the "accelerationists" being crazy. I get it now. if the forum is on a certain level that's where it's at and i'll participate but im hesitant to bring up certain new ideas....it's probably a good thing that not every single person is fully aware of this 100% of the time...because I know their are other cels that probably start to post a thread and think "god damn....that's too dark even for me...too real"

It is, but it hurts them more than it hurts us.

No it doesn't, it gives them great pleasure to see ugly midgets suffer. The entire point of IT is Schadenfreude. The entire point of incels.co is cope.
I was actually going to make a less in depth thread like this. im glad you did it.

tbh spreading awareness is scary af. im not even sure what I want the outcome of it to be, or how I think others will interpret it.
Bianca getting her neck btfo was kind of funny though. (because of all the evil things she said and just being hateful towards people supporting her in general. yah..they're just orbiters..not people. and that's why she got axe smacked)

this thread is a little too real ngl. iv gotten a few ideas for threads I find to be that way. I don't post them. I think this is what some people mean when talking about the "accelerationists" being crazy. I get it now. if the forum is on a certain level that's where it's at and i'll participate but im hesitant to bring up certain new ideas....it's probably a good thing that not every single person is fully aware of this 100% of the time...because I know their are other cels that probably start to post a thread and think "god damn....that's too dark even for me...too real"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way bro. Unfortunately the only true revenge we can get as incels is to really live happy, fulfilled lives. Which is impossible given our circumstances.

I see where you’re coming from but I just don’t believe in concerted efforts by entire subsections of society to repress another, not conscious ones at least. It’s too conspiratorial to be kept a secret in the long run.

I see where you’re coming from but I just don’t believe in concerted efforts by entire subsections of society to repress another, not conscious ones at least. It’s too conspiratorial to be kept a secret in the long run.

I didn't even intend to allude to a conspiratorial aspect. Though with the way the media goes out of the goddamn way to mischaracterize us, I'm not discounting that possibility. I'm merely pointing out unintended consequences of our actions.

I don't fear foids, I just hate them.

When we spead the blackpill, in a way you have to admit, we just look like petty recluses (lets face it, that's what we are) doing ourselves no favor.
Tbh, the blackpill would be viewed in a more positive light if normies were pushing it. Of course that will never happen because normies will never know our struggle

I didn't even intend to allude to a conspiratorial aspect. Though with the way the media goes out of the goddamn way to mischaracterize us, I'm not discounting that possibility. I'm merely pointing out unintended consequences of our actions.
well let's look at it both ways. see they are always sounding the alarm and making information readily available on the news or news sites, about how and why their enemies are bad. but you never see them going out of their way to talk about other information. sure you can research things yourself...but they won't bring it up.

for example. I wonder if it's a good idea to bring up the 10 wives pill...Im not sure how stupid people are or if they'll get it. people get confused by equivocations pretty easily....like yah the feces in your toilet is shit...and so is the stuff on your desk...but how fucking retarded are you to forget that this is a joke (the debris on your desk isn't LITERALLY shit....) that can apply to anything? how many fuck heads have legit forgot about reality? :feelswhat:

anyways yah. 10 wives law. should we bring it up bro?

I may be using the term equivocations wrong but honestly...the point is..how fucking dumb are the people here? I can't judge. im pretty dumb. but maybe theirs no point in talking about it anyway. what's the point in raising awareness in general tbh? men will never work together to change the god damned laws anyway.

Last edited:
I agree with your post tbh, ive heard others say it better but there may be a risk in spreading the blackpill.
The blackpill fulfills the tenets of 4th wave feminism in an accelerationist sort of way

Spreading the blackpill is like making a single edged sword already pointed to our heart a double edged one and use it to counter our enemies. We can't get rid of the risks cause the risks comes first. Might as well use it for our last stands. Just like feminists idea of emasculating men. Men are becoming soyboys, cucks, white knights, and they're not even blackpilled. The goal of blackpilling is not making weak minded men to stop dealing with women after all. That's MGTOW. The aim for blackpilling is creating mass awareness, men manning up, and beta uprising if possible. Only then the double edged sword would turn into a single edged sword that helps us give the final blow to our enemies. We will see no changes if Men are Coping Their Own Way, who gives a fuck to ugly men not wanting to deal with women? In that case, the sword stays double edged