Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes I wonder what it is like to be an incel priest.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
A Catholic incel priest. If that future awaits me, I can't help but wonder what kind of feelings would strike me as I stand on the pulpit and look down on the row of faces that watch me. There would be newly-weds, men with their girlfriends, entire happy families. Deep down, I would curse each one of them. It would be ironic to be a leader to the same people who rejected me. But maybe I could use the power of the Church to ascend. I don't think they can do anything if I used my position as a priest to fuck women in the missions to Africa and Asia. Maybe if I learned Japanese, they would send me to a mission in Japan. It would be fun to fuck Japanese women. The priesthood doesn't sound that bad after all.

@Weeb25 is a priest irl

I want to be a monk and live a life of voluntary celibate

Don't drop soap

Legit pious priests were probably never that sexual which is why the life of celibacy wasn't a put off. It'd be interesting if the Carholic Chruch did any hormone profiles of their abusive priests, to better screen future applicants.

In my church you can't become a priest if you're not married.

A Catholic incel priest. If that future awaits me, I can't help but wonder what kind of feelings would strike me as I stand on the pulpit and look down on the row of faces that watch me. There would be newly-weds, men with their girlfriends, entire happy families. Deep down, I would curse each one of them. It would be ironic to be a leader to the same people who rejected me. But maybe I could use the power of the Church to ascend. I don't think they can do anything if I used my position as a priest to fuck women in the missions to Africa and Asia. Maybe if I learned Japanese, they would send me to a mission in Japan. It would be fun to fuck Japanese women. The priesthood doesn't sound that bad after all.

I am Catholic as well, and have noticed that the girls seem to be attracted to priests. They are a high-status profession so foids are attracted to them. HOWEVER, I am not sure how easy it would be to fuck a foid. I imagine it would be pretty easy, but I'm not sure.

I think its a more high-profile job than you think, especially the Catholic church. It would seem like you'd always have to be 'on' for the job, not to mention clever enough to remove people from their money. Seems kind of like a religious version of a club promoter. Big shekels to be made yes goy, but the more influential you are the higher you go. So essentially you still get cucked in the end unless your people skills are superb.

Catholic priest ain't incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They just JBmaxx

Even when the guy is ugly? most priests look subhuman. It's an incel career.
Most of them were good-looking and charismatic in their youth, so girls would have sex with them willingly. When they are older they either start raping kids or they become celibate. It's easy to get away with raping kids as a priest in less developed countries (like Poland), but it's quite a struggle in, let's say, France.

@Weeb25 You actually priestmaxxing?

Need to be pedophile or fanatically religious

IT response: bro, it's literally impossible to have sex after taking celibacy vows, paedo priests don't even exist

Cucktears will accuse you of pedophilia

IT response: bro, it's literally impossible to have sex after taking celibacy vows, paedo priests don't even exist

Incel is an oxymorok, OK LOL

Incel is an oxymorok, OK LOL
I know what they're onto
some dictionaries say that "a celibate" must be voluntarily abstinent from sex by definition (and to be fair, that's the most common usage), but it's a very narrow definition and e. g. Merriam-Webster says "an unmarried person especially one who abstains from marriage because of a religious vow"

@Napoleon de Geso would love to be one

IT cucks know nothing about the Catholic church. There are priests who break their vows and even have illegitimate children. I don't know what those people have inside their skulls for a brain