Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't black

Michintaiji

Michintaiji

Self-banned
-
The reasons for my JUSTIFIED (I may add) self hatred of myself is not because of my skin itself but due to the fact that I am DOOMED for entirety to have a connection with a group of buttheads who worship and celebrate those who spend their free time causing destruction and harm in the community, getting every woman in the neighborhood pregnant and leaving their seed without a father, and just being a absolute menace to society.

Meanwhile in other news..... The "good ones" like myself are basically shunned from our community and look down upon all because we don't choose to have our pants all the way down to our legs and be like everyone's favorite local hero: Tyrone

I laugh until I start crying literal tears when other blacks start talking about stuff like: "support black businesses", "black unity", "we need to stick together" when it's all a bunch of bologna and bs at the end of the day because they always fail to leave out the fact that you got to meet their rigorous criteria of what they think a black person is.

SO FUCK THEM! I no longer want to be part of a race that worship the evil doers of this world and shame those who happen to be different and try to do good.

only 2 blacks that have respect are Master and Saint Intellau

I wish all the time I wasn't a malnourished shitskin pajeet

It must be hard being a low-IQ homo-erectus, well not really since the kikes hand you everything on a silver platter.

It must be hard being a low-IQ homo-erectus, well not really since the kikes hand you everything on a silver platter.
Not God tier looks tho like that's all I want in this miserable wasteland :cryfeels:

The "good ones" like myself are basically shunned from our community and look down upon all because we don't choose to have our pants all the way down to our legs and be like everyone's favorite local hero: Tyrone
-
At my workplace there are several black professionals...- so clearly somewhere there's another "community" which is not shunning people who want to succeed!- I hope you don't think that the community you mentioned is the only one there is.

You can easily meet like-minded people, for example on the job, at schools, or churches & community organizations.- Don't worry about what Tyrone thinks-- you're not gonna hang around Tyrone's hood anyway.
-

Nigs are such a joke

Some blacks are based but most of them are just chimps

I'd avoid this site if I were black. It's become a neo-Nazi propaganda outlet of late.

#MeToo
sometimes I also wish you weren't black

Go ER, niggER.

It's over for the blackcels

The reasons for my JUSTIFIED (I may add) self hatred of myself is not because of my skin itself but due to the fact that I am DOOMED for entirety to have a connection with a group of buttheads who worship and celebrate those who spend their free time causing destruction and harm in the community, getting every woman in the neighborhood pregnant and leaving their seed without a father, and just being a absolute menace to society.

Meanwhile in other news..... The "good ones" like myself are basically shunned from our community and look down upon all because we don't choose to have our pants all the way down to our legs and be like everyone's favorite local hero: Tyrone

I laugh until I start crying literal tears when other blacks start talking about stuff like: "support black businesses", "black unity", "we need to stick together" when it's all a bunch of bologna and bs at the end of the day because they always fail to leave out the fact that you got to meet their rigorous criteria of what they think a black person is.

SO FUCK THEM! I no longer want to be part of a race that worship the evil doers of this world and shame those who happen to be different and try to do good.

Tbh one can’t blame blacks fully for their subhuman kultcha

It’s also the fault of kikes for giving this shit so much promotion, and the fault of non-black normies for eating this shit up and thinking it’s cool.

It’s one thing if pressures to be a thug etc. just existed in the black community. But when other people want you to be a hoodlum cause it’s their ideal version of black that must be brutal as well

Tbh one can’t blame blacks fully for their subhuman kultcha

It’s also the fault of kikes for giving this shit so much promotion, and the fault of non-black normies for eating this shit up and thinking it’s cool.

It’s one thing if pressures to be a thug etc. just existed in the black community. But when other people want you to be a hoodlum cause it’s their ideal version of black that must be brutal as well
With us curries we have no one to blame. We have no Jews in power, and the rest of the world looks down upon our repulsive ways. Yet we continue to partake in them

While I don’t believe most blacks are capable of creating anything great on a civilizational scale (no offense) at least unlike us you have the bragging right that not all of your culture is subhuman. I don’t personally enjoy jazz music but it’s considered something high-class, and it’s black

@Michintaiji Hey niggER, look at this.

I was bored, so I went to r/blackfoids for my daily dose of the most blackpilled foids-telling-how-they-really-feel posts.

Just now, I checked to see what those ugly niggresses were saying - the first post I see, is a black foid bragging about a white boy being cucked for her…

It’s ovER for you. The Jew-run media turned your own foids against you:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/186556d/love_bombing_white_boy/?share_id=kL6a70lggxbSCnafTSF62&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

I was bored, so I went to r/blackfoids for my daily dose of the most blackpilled foids-telling-how-they-really-feel posts.

Just now, I checked to see what those ugly niggresses were saying - the first post I see, is a black foid bragging about a white boy being cucked for her…

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/186556d/love_bombing_white_boy/?share_id=kL6a70lggxbSCnafTSF62&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

That white cuck bought that niggress cannabis. It’s disgusting what some “males” will do for a crumb of pussy. Niggerpilled cuck.

@Michintaiji That niggress is getting worshiped by a white male, while you rot alone - foids are the gatekeepERs of sex.

Are you spending a lot of money on the toilets in your family this Christmas?

Saint OH offed a niggress and a kike foid before he went out.

View: https://youtu.be/LaQmCPW-8jM?feature=shared

Literally everyone would choose to be white if they could, anyone who claims they wouldn't is coping

I'd avoid this site if I were black. It's become a neo-Nazi propaganda outlet of late
Thanks for the heads up. It's honestly sad because we're basically in the same sad, shitty, and dire situation when it comes to women and society as a whole who makes us feel less everyday like I just wish there was unity among ALL Incels. Until then, I guess cheers to division

Thanks for the heads up. It's honestly sad because we're basically in the same sad, shitty, and dire situation when it comes to women and society as a whole who makes us feel less everyday like I just wish there was unity among ALL Incels. Until then, I guess cheers to division
This place has taken a very weird turn. It used to focus on inceldom. Half the users are non-white and there used to be a consensus that non-whites (especially Indians and East Asians) had it worst re: inceldom, hence such terms as "currycel", "ricecel", "blackcel" and "JBW" (just be white). It didn't used to be like this.

niggers and spics cause massive chaos here in california. if these two groups disappeared america would be an entirely different country.

the problem with niggers and spics is that the good ones are far outnumbered by the bad ones.