Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I wish I was as braindead as normies, so I could enjoy mediocre garbage like "The Batman".

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
I hate everything because I find flaws other people do NOT find. They are too dumb for that.

I like Batman, especially arkham games, so I decided to watch the new Batman movie. I had shitty expectations, but it manages to be even shittier.

-Batman is so fucking useless, that if you take him out of the story, the only difference it would make is that the film would end sooner.

-Riddler is a soyed leftist so pathetic that he still looks like a silly cartoon villain after what he does. It's cringe writing.

-Bruce Wayne/Alfred relationship is poorly done to a point where you don't give a shit. This is the worst Alfred so far.

-Very slow and dull, made of annoying investigation scenes, TOO MANY investigation scenes, to a point where you question "When is he going to fucking do something useful?"

-Catwoman is the typical leftist with father problems. She was written for the female audience to like and with that purpose alone.

-Like all detective cliche, there is a night club scene. (Heavy Rain, Detroit Become Human etc)

-This film made me realize I've lost count of how many times films make characters chew gum to stablish a certain type of personality. Breaks immersion.

-Batmobile is a fucking mustang with aids (I will not mention the Batman Arkham one or the Nolan one because that would be total humiliation.)

-Batcave is an useless decoration.

-Soundtrack is made of 2 fucking stupid notes throughout the whole flim, and some fucking repeating "something's in the way".

-Gordon was blackwashed because the fucking jews said so

TL;DR: It's a film where batman is incompetent, the villain is shallow and written in a lazy way, uses too much time on investigation, full of cliches.

How it could be better: Make Batman push the story and not the fucking other way around, more action and fight scenes to stablish batman's courage and heroism as well as the feeling that he is indeed doing something, riddler written to be a compelling villain that you are interested in watching, make you feel tense on what he is going to do next, make him do creative and giga IQ mogging plans that would serve as an actual Intelectual challenge to Batman, while making the Batman VS Riddler confront beloging to a main theme in the story. It should have been Kira VS L style. Make relationship with Alfred better, make soundtrack better.

Final score: 4/10

The situation entertainment is facing in the west is so miserable, that when they release shit like The Batman, normies will praise it as the second coming of Jesus Christ because of the lack of a quality product.

the batmobile starting up was pretty badass tho

Just ignore whatever new shit they keep pumping out and enjoy only the classics.

Just ignore whatever new shit they keep pumping out and enjoy only the classics.
They are all I have left. I knew it would be shitty film, but I had the "I need to see it to confirm" mindset. Useless hope I know. Im glad I torrented it instead of paying the jews in the theater while dumb NTs do monkey sounds with everything that happens in the film.

They are all I have left. I knew it would be shitty film, but I had the "I need to see it to confirm" mindset. Useless hope I know. Im glad I torrented it instead of paying the jews in the theater while dumb NTs do monkey sounds with everything that happens in the film.
The entertainment media right now is as stale as it has ever been. Everything from movies and video games.

They just do remakes and keep milking out long-time series of franchises to appease their soyboy customers who grew up with said franchises when they were kids, instead of making anything new.

something in the way.... ohhhhhh
shit was so cucked OMG KURT COBAIN OMG :soy:

something in the way.... ohhhhhh
shit was so cucked OMG KURT COBAIN OMG :soy:
that was the cringiest ost I've ever fucking heard in anything. It has fucking nothing to do with Batman

The entertainment media right now is as stale as it has ever been. Everything from movies and video games.

They just do remakes and keep milking out long-time series of franchises to appease their soyboy customers who grew up with said franchises when they were kids, instead of making anything new.
Fucking true, every single word.

Fucking true, every single word.
Which is why I don't give a fuck about what latest new thing comes out that normies rave about, tbh. :feelsjuice:

There are more important things for me to give my attention to.

Thanks. Was about to download a torrent. Better to rewatch the classics

unironically don't watch capeshit or jewnime, it's trash everywhere

Man you should become a screen writer.. they really need help with a lot of shows. John Favreau can't write everything by himself.

Last edited:
the vibe of gotham is actually pretty cool, but this movie only had like 2 fight scenes i could remember and be like yeah that was based.