Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over sometimes i wish i had a sister to hug

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
sometimes i wish my mother birthed a female for me to have a sister and hug her

at the very least i'd have the protection instinct or some shit relative to her and would get free hugs as a child and even cuddles in bed possibly

but its over now

200 2

cuddling with your hot sister? :feelsohh: :feelsohh: what type of santiago del estero is that

cuddling with your hot sister? :feelsohh: :feelsohh: what type of santiago del estero is that
probably as a child you possibly could cuddle with your sister considering she's the same age

idk tho

I have a sister

Having a sister is the greatest curse . She'll fuck around and wont hug a subhuman related or not. You wont even fuck her if youre ugly.

However having a younger loli as sister is a blessing cause you can hug the sweetheart and shell enjoy it and love you back. Ofc this pure love is without perversion. 11 is the wall for authentic unconditional affection.

Still sorry to hear anon you sound emaciated from the lack of affection. Breaks my heart.

Unironically go hug a teddybear. They provide real love unlike the foids hyperconditional malicious "love" that sees you as an eneuch once you show any kind of emotion but aggressive ones.

My teddybear is the greatest love in my life and hugging the bear I feel my heart opening and receiving the purest love of all. If its dark and I cant see where the bear is I use my heart as dowsing rod and always find the bear.