Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I wish I could "wake up" from this twisted timeline via suicide.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
In the film Inception, the only way to escape limbo, the lowest level of dreaming, is to kill yourself. Sometimes I wish that this reality was just a fucked up limbo, and that by killing myself I could escape this hellhole and ascend into a purer reality. Seriously, imagine a world with no tinder, bumble, onlyfans, femaledatingstrategy, Reddit. Imagine that world in which everyone is wholesome and you could easily get a cute manic pixie dream girl to spend your life with.

I'm not a wholesome person.

In the film Inception, the only way to escape limbo, the lowest level of dreaming, is to kill yourself. Sometimes I wish that this reality was just a fucked up limbo, and that by killing myself I could escape this hellhole and ascend into a purer reality. Seriously, imagine a world with no tinder, bumble, onlyfans, femaledatingstrategy, Reddit. Imagine that world in which everyone is wholesome and you could easily get a cute manic pixie dream girl to spend your life with.
Just reincarnate bro

Just reincarnate bro

My fantasy is to reincarnate as a hotter version of myself with my same personality and experience wholesome 1950's teen love... diner dates, drive in dates, football game dates, shit like that.

My fantasy is to reincarnate as a hotter version of myself with my same personality and experience wholesome 1950's teen love... diner dates, drive in dates, football game dates, shit like that.
:lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wouldn't go roping over the idea of some inception type shit. There's no guarantee of that and you may very well just end up cucking yourself instead.

I wouldn't go roping over the idea of some inception type shit. There's no guarantee of that and you may very well just end up cucking yourself instead.

True I was just ranting/rambling.