Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I wish I could cause tragedy in other people's lives with the power of mind and willpower

Kraken

Kraken

Banned
-
It's not envy, you know, I have a pretty normal - incel - life and being jealous of other people's achievements wouldn't get me anywhere. I wish I had the power to do that to see how different people would deal with the problems I brought to them.

Nah. I don't wanna drag others down to my level. I want to ascend to their level.

Nah. I don't wanna drag others down to my level. I want to ascend to their level.
Doing these 2 things simultaneously would be ideal though.

Very true. Any truecel would wish for this power.

Sometimes I just want them to suffer enough so they understand how it be:feelsbadman:

They need to suffer like I did

This is why I like watching gore vids, particularly foid gore vids.

Foids live life on easy mode and have everything handed to them on a silver platter. They just need to exist to win at life.

So it's nice to see bad things happen to them ocasionally.

I daydream about this sometimes. Other times I daydream about ascending to their level, finding gf and having a perfect life like them.