Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal sometimes I wish all you incels were smarter

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You are too lazy to say something that seems sincere and important, because it's all a pointless shitpost, living a shitpost life. Or maybe you are that low IQ, which is more likely. I just know that very few users here have nothing to say and more importantly, nothing to offer, aside from reliability

you are an incel, I'm just stating a fact :incel:

Some members see me as nothing but a tryhard for writing thoughtful essays, yet are not very pleased when I shitpost either. I've mentioned this once: as much as I love this forum, it rewards impulsivity and attention-seeking to the point where one-liners are far more common than well-written responses. Heck, even as I was typing this, I can already see someone commented before me. Tough.

I'm low iq but I have good perception, I have many theories but with my very limited English vocabulary when I put it on paper it looks like words randomly thrown around.

I'm low iq but I have good perception, I have many theories but with my very limited English vocabulary when I put it on paper it looks like words randomly thrown around.

I'm a bit impaired at this time, too...This was taken from Google:

High IQ cels don’t make high effort posts bc it’s useless and everything about sexuality and the black pill is well known already.

I generally tailor and attune my posts to the intelligence and maturity level of the intended recipient. Often times I fall victim to the incel fallacy (smarter, because incel) and woefully overestimate the audience.

You are too lazy to say something that seems sincere and important, because it's all a pointless shitpost, living a shitpost life. Or maybe you are that low IQ, which is more likely. I just know that very few users here have nothing to say and more importantly, nothing to offer, aside from reliability
Imagine sperging over shitposts on the internet. Next level autism

High IQ cels don’t make high effort posts bc it’s useless and everything about sexuality and the black pill is well known already.

Too much diversity. Majority of the user base has one line of thinking and if you make a thread according to their tastes they praise you as some BP god and High IQ, while if you differ you're a bluepiller, coper, low iq.

What i've found debating with people here is either:
1_ Recieved essays of a response which i grew bored reading as it missed completely the meaning i was trying to give(sometimes i feel people can't even read correctly)
2_ Get trown random statistics which contributed little to nothing as there was no reliable metric nor sample size to verificate it's validity.
3_ Called a coper or bluepilled faggot.

Majority of people here are average IQ(myself included) but no one likes to admit it, so they make long ass posts with fancy words and think they're smart about it, one guy in particular loves to suck his own dick and has a couple of minions that suck his dick too. If you can't refute with facts and logic cause your point is being missed, why would one even bother to being with?

Discuss your experiences, vent, or share anything related to inceldom.

Sharing anything related to inceldom includes news articles.

Majority of people here are average IQ(myself included) but no one likes to admit it, so they make long ass posts with fancy words and think they're smart about it, one guy in particular loves to suck his own dick and has a couple of minions that suck his dick too. If you can't refute with facts and logic cause your point is being missed, why would one even bother to being with?
Sounds like an accurate description of a midwit. Do you know this term?

But they got more posts than me so they matter more (in their minds). They just fuckin around like typical normies and try to make you angry or they fuckin make philospical shit points or side with normies or foids. Fuck' em and fuck you 'cause you care what toilet thinks about you. I'm talking about post of yours

But they got more posts than me so they matter more (in their minds). They just fuckin around like typical normies and try to make you angry or they fuckin make philospical shit points or side with normies or foids. Fuck' em
Someone needs to remind these people that quality and quantity are two different things.

Someone needs to remind these people that quality and quantity are two different things.
In hierarchy always those who do what they are required to do get arrogant and push those below even further to the ground. That's why in most hierarchy the most stupid or avarage with high dedication and betrayal go on top.

A good attitude and imagination can make up for a lot, friend. Have you tried drawing or painting?

A good attitude and imagination can make up for a lot, friend. Have you tried drawing or painting?
I used to when I was a kid, I didnt in very long time.