Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I want to go Chris Brown on my mom

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
Edit: cause I reread this monstrosity and realized I went too hard on the autism..
My mom just visited me today and acted like it was just another day. She has the trouble of grasping the concept that I am borderline suicidal, despite me blatantly LDAR, NEETING, and straight-up telling her I am depressed. In some ways, her "kind" gesture of her visites only gashes deeper into the wound especially when I see her all giddy every visit. It's another level of hopelessness when your birth giver have no issue with witnessing your slow agonizing descent into a state of butthurt, that could only be understood by the fifth-dimensional beings. When I was a child, my brother hated mother. At a certain point since we immigrated, my brother stopped calling her mother to this very day. He would always tell me what a retarded bitch our mother was, and warned me that under her guidance, I would become a homeless loser...Well, guess whose not homeless... I was only a young nigga at that time, so what does a boy gots to knows? All I know was I hated my brother for bringing his bitterness and negativity into the household, but now I know there is no stinky diarrhea without a dirty hairy asshole. Due to the culmination of life circumstances coupled with my einstein IQ decision-making abilities, I have arrived at this point where I am stuck with my mom. Fock. And probably for the foreseeable future cause I am returning to college. Fock. I have dried up my residual income due to crippin in the mean skreets of autist and depression BLVD., so moving out is no Bueno. I have also been mostly socially isolated for the past three years, therefore ruling me as a socially inept dwarf-like entity would not be far fetched. At the same time, I feel like I have nothing to lose, except maybe for coping with heroin when I retire from my proletariate duties, so let see how this second go at life will go. All I want is to be a normal fag, cope peacefully and maybe help another alike cope peacefully.

Last edited:
yeah mine was also bad