Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes I think

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
What if maybe we're taking too much of a nihilistic approach regarding inceldom? I mean, knowing your place in the world is good and everything, but I feel like taking a more wrathful, aggressive, revenge seeking approach and really hitting our enemies where it hurts could get our point across. Of course, this would not involve the death and or dismemberment of said enemies, at least for me it wouldn't. IDK maybe I'm just going off on a tangent.

If you go down that route you have to be mentally ready to pay for the consequences. Like taking a beating, doing prison time, idk.

If you go down that route you have to be mentally ready to pay for the consequences. Like taking a beating, doing prison time, idk.
Like I said, it would be the non lethal way of going ER.

Taking a "wrathful" position as you suggest may actually be influenced by total nihilism turning into anger... :feelsjuice:

And it's not a very unpopular opinion on this forum. :feelshehe:

TROLL!!!!

NIHILISM IS NOT "KNOWING YOUR PLACE" YOU'RE JUST AN IDIOT STRAW MANNING EVERYONE AND AN OBVIOUS

TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!TROLL!!!!