Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes I think I'm transracial

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
My entire life different Asians, mostly Chinese, say that once they get to know me they realise I have a very Asian brain. They say I think like an Asian, and act Asian. I even find it much easier to befriend Asians than I do other whites. I'm not some weaboo fag, I don't even like anime and only 60% of the games I play are from Japan.

Asians tend to be very respectful gentlemen meanwhile many whites here are loud and obnoxious, though never as bad as negroes, it is still bothersome. Asians don't bully me and never aggressively look at me on the street. They are also very friendly in the gym, one of them was so nice I thought he might be homosexual, but it was not the case.

My IQ is aprox 105 which is the average IQ of someone who lives in Japan

What is your ethnicity?

average weebcel thread

Only good thing abt Asians is their foids:ahegao:

-so nice i thought he was homosexual
That's how foids think of nice guys

I am not a weeb
if you are trying to prove that you are japanese then maybe the weebcels have corrupted u

confess ur sin and pray 2 chris for redemption

edit: misspelled 'you' as 'u' whoops

Last edited:
My entire life different Asians, mostly Chinese, say that once they get to know me they realise I have a very Asian brain. They say I think like an Asian, and act Asian. I even find it much easier to befriend Asians than I do other whites. I'm not some weaboo fag, I don't even like anime and only 60% of the games I play are from Japan.

Asians tend to be very respectful gentlemen meanwhile many whites here are loud and obnoxious, though never as bad as negroes, it is still bothersome. Asians don't bully me and never aggressively look at me on the street. They are also very friendly in the gym, one of them was so nice I thought he might be homosexual, but it was not the case.

Asians here personality is the same as others just weaker, uglier, and shorter. But yeah being a gentleman is easier in asia but still would be hard.

I too feel like I have the soul of a chink. They're the race I relate to the most.

honestly same except Im curry. Im high inhib af and introverted which is unlike most other curries

Only good thing abt Asians is their foids:ahegao:
Food as well, though what we consider Asian food in America is our own version of it: For once, the US actually improved on something.
European/Jewish
>Jewish
>European

Pick one.
-bulgarian hands typed this
He's Serbian, learn the difference.

And Serbs/Croat Dinarids>Bulgarians.
I too feel like I have the soul of a chink. They're the race I relate to the most.
I feel I relate to Slavs better than any other Whites tbh, wereq even said I have a Slavic "soul" though I dispute that.

Food as well, though what we consider Asian food in America is our own version of it: For once, the US actually improved on something.

>Jewish
>European

Pick one.

I feel I relate to Slavs better than any other Whites tbh, wereq even said I have a Slavic "soul" though I dispute that.
its a joke about despicablecel accusing me of being bulgarian

>Jewish
>European

Pick one.

"Pick one" Ethnically I am European on my mothers side, and ethnically Jew on my dads side. Most of the time I just refer to myself as European as I do not possess the neurology of a Jew

I

I See why Asian men the hate part of it is that people see that as a weakness. Those normies are so stupid