Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sometimes I think I wasn't made for relationships.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Including friendships. Whenever I socialize a lot, share personal stuff about myself, and start to get close to people I feel disgusted with myself afterwards. Like I want to avoid everyone for weeks for no reason. Or maybe even cut them out of my life and start over. It's been like this since high school tbh. This is another difference between me and people here. I really just want regular sex and validation. I don't think I could handle those deep long-term relationships. Maybe its because I've been isolated so long, idk.

ppl r annoying. relationships are overrated. i just want girls to think I'm good looking and be down to fuck. fuck marriage fuck hanging out fuck everyone

ppl r annoying. relationships are overrated. i just want girls to think I'm good looking and be down to fuck. fuck marriage fuck hanging out fuck everyone
basically how Im feeling right now

I am always so cold and distant towards people irl jfl

Relatable ngl

I feel the exact same way except I'd still kind of want a gf who is faithful and understands me. It's a weird feeling looking at couples and realizing you will never have that, it adds a taste of meaningless which makes everything you do so dull and dry.

I feel the exact same way except I'd still kind of want a gf who is faithful and understands me. It's a weird feeling looking at couples and realizing you will never have that, it adds a taste of meaningless which makes everything you do so dull and dry.
yeah, it's like I want it and don't at the same time