Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I still wonder how tf I am still alive

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I am not kidding, the amount of humiliation, rejection, and negative reinforcement I have received to this day is insane, when I stop to think about it is when I actually realize holy shit, that is just brutal.

My ego is almost destroyed. The average person can't even fathom what this is like, it's so surreal. You literally go to the point of seeing yourself as nothing, totally worthless. Not only because of some warped perception, but all your life experiences actually telling you so. You don't think you're nothing, but you know you are.

People have dreams, things they enjoy, things they don't like, hopes etc. I have nothing.

I just had this epiphany the other day, I don't even react normally when people treat me like shit, I just expect it because being treated like shit is the default for me lol my mind don't even feel I deserve decency and respect. In fact, it may not even care anymore. I'm numb...

your vital organs are working fine

You should live just so you can piss people off and mess with them. There is nothing else to live for as an incel but vengence.

Personally what drives me on is a hope of a future civil war in which I will be able to do as I please. Would be cool if I could join another country's civil war and have fun there but I would most likely be arrested on return home besides there are no cool civil wars right now.

My Condolences

i dont even notice when people bully me cause its normal for me. when people are nice i get suspicious cause i assume they are trying to fuck with me.

i dont even notice when people bully me cause its normal for me. when people are nice i get suspicious cause i assume they are trying to fuck with me.
I wouldn't trust someone who is really nice to me

terrible life has lasted for more than one decade,wondering what it will turn out eventually

Because you're a pussy ass nigga:feelsmage:

Don't worry . we all are.

I am not kidding, the amount of humiliation, rejection, and negative reinforcement I have received to this day is insane, when I stop to think about it is when I actually realize holy shit, that is just brutal.
Yep me too, people still do most awful things they can but I just keep going, sometimes my heart seriously aches cuz of the evil I’m facing but I’m still fucking alive, I’m one of the strongest man on earth

My ego is almost destroyed. The average person can't even fathom what this is like, it's so surreal. You literally go to the point of seeing yourself as nothing, totally worthless. Not only because of some warped perception, but all your life experiences actually telling you so. You don't think you're nothing, but you know you are.

People have dreams, things they enjoy, things they don't like, hopes etc. I have nothing.

I just had this epiphany the other day, I don't even react normally when people treat me like shit, I just expect it because being treated like shit is the default for me lol my mind don't even feel I deserve decency and respect. In fact, it may not even care anymore. I'm numb...
Aside from the fact that I’m still alive, none of this, surprises me

Last edited:
Even as high inhib sometimes im millimeters away from ending it all, my entire life from the beginning is a living hell, inceldom is just a fraction of it.

HAVE you taken the decadepill?

(More of the same. For decades?)

If not...

Well...

You better get used to it

What moves me is hate one day I will get revenge

I'm so amazed that people on this site report such strikingly similar experiences to my own, while all normies gaslighted me and acted like this didn't exist.

HAVE you taken the decadepill?

(More of the same. For decades?)

If not...

Well...

You better get used to it
that shit terrifies me

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMAB3r6EjcM

I'm so amazed that people on this site report such strikingly similar experiences to my own, while all normies gaslighted me and acted like this didn't exist.
exactly

how can all the things we have been talking about, even backing with science, be so relatable to so many people from totally different cultures yet with extremely similar kind of anecdotes? yet bluepillers will deny it

Last edited:
Me too bro, i know how you feel. I was literally treated worse than dogshit since the day i was born

It will never get better.