Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sometimes i mix reality and imagination

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
Sometimes i fantasize about knowing someone or owning something and later i actually think i know this person or have this object.

Let me tell a story to better explain this.

During college i met a Chadlite who actually liked me as a person and we became friends (i stopped talking to him some time ago), me and him did a lot of group projects together, probably cause i was really dedicated at the time, so he saw me as someone smart. I was studying Architecture so yea, most of the class were women students, i'd say 95% of them were beckies and the 5% left were stacies. This guy i met wanted to hold a party, he is what most would call them a social butterfly, so he invited everyone. So basically a party with 5 men (me included) and about 20 to 25 foids, maybe less i don't remember.

The party happened at some girls house, i couldn't believe how he convinced her to host the party, but nowadays i know how foids are desperate for some chad's dick.

Who actually showed up to the party: 4 men (the gay one refused the invite) and i think 7 to 14 foids, i can't really remember.

This was back when i was still redpilled, i knew about the black pill, just couldn't believe it cause of how brutal it was.

While the chadlite is busy making sure everyone is having a good time i talked to the others guys at the party, 1 one of them actually had a girlfriend (she went to the party too) and the other one was a 5/10 normie. So here was i thinking, maaaaan, 3 single guys, 15 girls, time to get some pussy.
I never before managed to hang out with a girl, and i was confident this was the night it would happen. So imagine the fucking huge disapointment i had later.

So i made myself a cuban fashioned mojito (i actually have a decent understanding of mixology, as i really likes cocktails), and start talking to some girls.
I am however a really anxious individual, in my entire life i never had much luck with women (now i know why), but at the time i didn't thought much of it, for fuck sake i even watched some pua videos on youtube, some romance movies, read about astrology and played japanese dating games to learn what women liked to talk about and how to fuck them.

The girl i talked to told me she already had a boyfriend (ok so far right?), the other one told me i just wasn't her type and while this Chadlite is hanging out in a group of beckies, everyone laughing and cheering him up, i was starting to get pissed. Even the 5/10 normie managed to have a good talk with a foid.

I spend some time chugging some more alcoohol and (you know its fucking over for you when you do this at a party) grabbed my phone and began to search topics to talk with girls at parties. Everything i talked about i feeled as i was ignored, and a girl even used the bathroom excuse to get away from me.

The party ended and the foids start to say goodbye, guess who didn't received goodbyes? Yea.

Now you might be asking, what this story have to do with the title. Pay close attention now.

While i was drinking alcoohol at a sofa in the corner, i fantasized myself with a foid in the party, i really thought that we did indeed talked and had a good time. When she was leaving i suddenly got up. Walked in her direction like a fucking psychopath, hugged her and tried to kiss her. Just imagine the chaos happening.

Turns out in my mind, we talked about cocktails, about astrology, western movies, japanese samurai movies, our lifes, fucking tom & jerry cartoon, even about video games. However none of it really happened. A similar situation happened to me before, while i was in highschool in love with a stacy, this other story is wild as well, i even got in a fight with a white cuck knight.

You had to see the foid's face, she was terrified, almost crying, she just screamed ''What the fuck are you doing'', i don't know if what happens next is real or my imagination as well but i heard some girls saying in the back ''What a fucking creep'', ''Oh no, poor Becky''.

The normie 5/10 started to laugh his ass off, i realized i fucked up, i saw this normie laughing and just wanted to beat his fucking ass, i also heard the girls whispering, saw this foid i tried to kiss scared, and the only thing i could think of was ''Fuck my life''. The chadlite tried to defuse the situation, saying he made a joke bet with me to try and kiss this foid, and told them i was too drunk to be taken seriously. Silence followed as the girls leave the party. he then came to me in private and asked what the fuck was my problem, ''i won't cover your ass again you drunk fuck, you almost ruined the party, just don't ever do this again.''. I called an uber and went home holding myself to not cry. The chad stayed there and fucked the hostess. Never again was i invited to a party.

Next week, i was receiving some stares from the girls, the girl i tried to kiss even missed the class this day. A couple months later i changed some classes to night time. One year later and i dropped this fucking shit, told my parents i'll apply to another college. And here i am right now.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me if this thread is worth reading it?
Thanks in advance :feelsaww:

too long, didn't read

Over for schizocels

Can somebody tell me if this thread is worth reading it?
Thanks in advance :feelsaww:
Yes.

Sometimes i fantasize about knowing someone or owning something and later i actually think i know this person or have this object.

Let me tell a story to better explain this.

During college i met a Chadlite who actually liked me as a person and we became friends (i stopped talking to him some time ago), me and him did a lot of group projects together, probably cause i was really dedicated at the time, so he saw me as someone smart. I was studying Architecture so yea, most of the class were women students, i'd say 95% of them were beckies and the 5% left were stacies. This guy i met wanted to hold a party, he is what most would call them a social butterfly, so he invited everyone. So basically a party with 5 men (me included) and about 20 to 25 foids, maybe less i don't remember.

The party happened at some girls house, i couldn't believe how he convinced her to host the party, but nowadays i know how foids are desperate for some chad's dick.

Who actually showed up to the party: 4 men (the gay one refused the invite) and i think 7 to 14 foids, i can't really remember.

This was back when i was still redpilled, i knew about the black pill, just couldn't believe it cause of how brutal it was.

While the chadlite is busy making sure everyone is having a good time i talked to the others guys at the party, 1 one of them actually had a girlfriend (she went to the party too) and the other one was a 5/10 normie. So here was i thinking, maaaaan, 3 single guys, 15 girls, time to get some pussy.
I never before managed to hang out with a girl, and i was confident this was the night it would happen. So imagine the fucking huge disapointment i had later.

So i made myself a cuban fashioned mojito (i actually have a decent understanding of mixology, as i really likes cocktails), and start talking to some girls.
I am however a really anxious individual, in my entire life i never had much luck with women (now i know why), but at the time i didn't thought much of it, for fuck sake i even watched some pua videos on youtube, some romance movies, read about astrology and played japanese dating games to learn what women liked to talk about and how to fuck them.

The girl i talked to told me she already had a boyfriend (ok so far right?), the other one told me i just wasn't her type and while this Chadlite is hanging out in a group of beckies, everyone laughing and cheering him up, i was starting to get pissed. Even the 5/10 normie managed to have a good talk with a foid.

I spend some time chugging some more alcoohol and (you know its fucking over for you when you do this at a party) grabbed my phone and began to search topics to talk with girls at parties. Everything i talked about i feeled as i was ignored, and a girl even used the bathroom excuse to get away from me.

The party ended and the foids start to say goodbye, guess who didn't received goodbyes? Yea.

Now you might be asking, what this story have to do with the title. Pay close attention now.

While i was drinking alcoohol at a sofa in the corner, i fantasized myself with a foid in the party, i really thought that we did indeed talked and had a good time. When she was leaving i suddenly got up. Walked in her direction like a fucking psychopath, hugged her and tried to kiss her. Just imagine the chaos happening.

Turns out in my mind, we talked about cocktails, about astrology, western movies, japanese samurai movies, our lifes, fucking tom & jerry cartoon, even about video games. However none of it really happened. A similar situation happened to me before, while i was in highschool in love with a stacy, this other story is wild as well, i even got in a fight with a white cuck knight.

You had to see the foid's face, she was terrified, almost crying, she just screamed ''What the fuck are you doing'', i don't know if what happens next is real or my imagination as well but i heard some girls saying in the back ''What a fucking creep'', ''Oh no, poor Becky''.

The normie 5/10 started to laugh his ass off, i realized i fucked up, i saw this normie laughing and just wanted to beat his fucking ass, i also heard the girls whispering, saw this foid i tried to kiss scared, and the only thing i could think of was ''Fuck my life''. The chadlite tried to defuse the situation, saying he made a joke bet with me to try and kiss this foid, and told them i was too drunk to be taken seriously. Silence followed as the girls leave the party. he then came to me in private and asked what the fuck was my problem, ''i won't cover your ass again you drunk fuck, you almost ruined the party, just don't ever do this again.''. I called an uber and went home holding myself to not cry. The chad stayed there and fucked the hostess. Never again was i invited to a party.

Next week, i was receiving some stares from the girls, the girl i tried to kiss even missed the class this day. A couple months later i changed some classes to night time. One year later and i dropped this fucking shit, told my parents i'll apply to another college. And here i am right now.
Too bad you didn't imagine her waking up in your dungeon after you hit her with a sap after following her home. - in GTA

You might be full schizo, might want to get that checked out. Tbh

Normies try to make sure that you notice whatever they’re doing to make you feel bad. They dont even try to hide it they just blatantly make it obvious. Like if they are whispering about you or laughing at you they will do it in front of others to make them feel better by making you feel like shit. And the worst part is there’s nothing that you can realistically do about it. :y'all:
Daydreaming as a cope is just useless too because it isn’t even reality no matter how much you want it to be

Start fantisizing about spending time with your waifus for hours in a day. Take your schizophrenia and turn it into a superpower to combat crippling lonliness.

This is a brutal story. I wish I got invited to a party once. It wasnt worth dropping out of college for imo

Schizophrenia = truecel trait

The same with me

You where Just Desperate and animal instinct ( Low inhib ) kicked in

Based