Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sometimes, I just zone out while yearning for the warmth of a woman.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I often think about what I'm missing out on, and feel like ripping whoever started saying sex isn't that important to lonely guys like me in two with a chainsaw (In Fortnite):feelsohgod:

It'll be even worse this winter because I'll have to deal with two of my least favorite things in one season. 1. Cold weather 2. Allergies.

I often think about what I'm missing out on, and feel like ripping whoever started saying sex isn't that important to lonely guys like me in two with a chainsaw (In Fortnite):feelsohgod:

It'll be even worse this winter because I'll have to deal with two of my least favorite things in one season. 1. Cold weather 2. Allergies.
Get your T levels checked

Water Sheff G GIF by Winners Circle
Do you want to place your face beneath her?

That shit ain't normal. @Broly thoughts on this soylet?

Yeah, same. I don't think it's a low T thing. It actually gets worse for me with nofap and exercise when I get the T up.

Yeah, same. I don't think it's a low T thing. It actually gets worse for me with nofap and exercise when I get the T up.
In my experience, I can't do nofap because after a couple days, I start feeling sick from it as if I was going into am going through the male equivalent of heat.

As for my T levels; they were around 380 ng/dl total Testosterone and around 800 ng/dl free Testosterone.

I think it explains how I'm low T on paper but am also not a weakling who needs a machine to open his plastic bottle of Soylent.:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back