Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I go on trufemcels to have a good laugh

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever I'm just vibing :soy: and in the mood to have a good hearty laugh at our clown world, I go there. It doesn't make me immensely angry like it used to, only sometimes now. Most of the time I just go there to laugh. How can you look at shit like this and not just burst out laughing? Sometimes, laughter is the best cope.
Screenshot 20200518 2130112

I do too. Trufemcels is the biggest troll sub ever.

Whenever I'm just vibing :soy: and in the mood to have a good hearty laugh at our clown world, I go there. It doesn't make me immensely angry like it used to, only sometimes now. Most of the time I just go there to laugh. How can you look at shit like this and not just burst out laughing? Sometimes, laughter is the best cope.
View attachment 261626
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I just LMAO at their "Femcel Phoebe" sketches...