Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes i feel so fucking bad!!!

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
Sometimes i think if i was born with good genetics my life will be much much better. I could date the girl i like. Girls would hit on me. My chat won't be fucking empty.
And immediately i remember where i am and how i am now. I feel so fucking bad. Its so unbearable. No matter how much i do, the highest i can go is be friends or brother. I cant make a girl fall for me. The worst part is none of my friends understand my fucking pain. The other day i was called desperate just because i texted another girl after rejection. I feel so fucked now. I wish i could change Everything, i will make those genetically gifted bastards fucking -3/10 incels. They will feel the pain then. They will realize how fucked up life we have been living.

i agree dude life sucks for us

i relate to u girls wont even look at me and will go with the bad guy or the attractive guy like what the fuck is this shallow world we live in
They look at me with disgust, like they seeing shit. Thats why nowdays i dont leave my house that much.

I am a badman

I play badminton

They look at me with disgust, like they seeing shit. Thats why nowdays i dont leave my house that much.
sad man i just want to be loved not being treated like shit

Try fasting, it really helps my mood

Sometimes i think if i was born with good genetics my life will be much much better. I could date the girl i like. Girls would hit on me. My chat won't be fucking empty.
And immediately i remember where i am and how i am now. I feel so fucking bad. Its so unbearable. No matter how much i do, the highest i can go is be friends or brother. I cant make a girl fall for me. The worst part is none of my friends understand my fucking pain. The other day i was called desperate just because i texted another girl after rejection. I feel so fucked now. I wish i could change Everything, i will make those genetically gifted bastards fucking -3/10 incels. They will feel the pain then. They will realize how fucked up life we have been living.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy44Fm-CS04

Like not eating anything for sunrise to dawn?
Yeah but drink water sunrise to sundown should be good for the summer. But winter times try 18 hours fasted and 6 hours eating.

There's foods that actually boost your serotonin and other feel good hormones

Eat fish, drink kefir, drink green tea the matcha kind its a power drink to feel chilled relaxed and care free plus super healthy

I will eventually be involuntarily admitted to the state hospital because I have no friends and mentally ill.
When my mom passes away that will be the end of me. Mental wards are inhumane, the creatures running them are pure evil (mostly homosexuals).

If I don't ascend or become homelessCel, I'm over

The invisible barrier between us and genuine love from women is horrible, I kinda felt my inferiority from the beginning, and since I was shy, I avoided rejection often, but it still hurts to know that other people live the lives you’re excluded from. And it’s not like we’re asking for a lot of women, just one normal girl being interested would be enough, but she’s going for another man. My youth is almost gone, and I grew to accept that I’m excluded from reproduction and love, it’s natural…

The invisible barrier between us and genuine love from women is horrible, I kinda felt my inferiority from the beginning, and since I was shy, I avoided rejection often, but it still hurts to know that other people live the lives you’re excluded from. And it’s not like we’re asking for a lot of women, just one normal girl being interested would be enough, but she’s going for another man. My youth is almost gone, and I grew to accept that I’m excluded from reproduction and love, it’s natural…
When i was 15/16 all i wanted was a peaceful life with a small job and a loving family. I thought i could get them when i am older. Well i can get the job still but a loving family, no woman will love my manlet body with a orc face.

When i was 15/16 all i wanted was a peaceful life with a small job and a loving family. I thought i could get them when i am older. Well i can get the job still but a loving family, no woman will love my manlet body with a orc face.
When I was this age, I thought that women are better and more empathetic humans, and that once schools over, I'd find love with a girl who'd love me. I hoped that girls were better than men who always tried to bully or be better than me, I thought women would be understanding of me, and I could find purpose in life in a relationship. Seems like I can only have the duty but not the pleasure of life.
You're not alone.

Last edited:
When I was this age, I thought that women are better and more empathetic humans, and that once schools over, I'd find love with a girls who'd love me. I hoped that girls were better than men who always try to bully or be better than me, I thought women would be understanding of me, and I could find purpose in life in a relationship. Seems like I can only have the duty but not the pleasure of life.
You're not alone.
Yeah man, life is really unfair :feelsbadman:

Ngl this thread is suicide inducing:feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope: