Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious sometimes I feel like we don't really grasp how much our modern world is sick

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Because we're just too used to all this degenerate mad sickness. Can you imagine what would a person from the past say about our world? I guess the further you go in the past the more shocking it would be. I know water is wet but I'm not talking about technology, I'm talking about human behaviour.

I mean most primitive cultures don't even know the concept of homossexuality. Can you imagine yourself explaining what is "gender dysphoria" to a tribesman? We're all living in a permanent state of mental illness.

too any cucks, even on this forum

thats what we call clown world :feelsclown:

Imagine time traveling to the Middle Ages and bringing your smartphone.
The people would be shocked.

Because we're just too used to all this degenerate mad sickness. Can you imagine what would a person from the past say about our world? I guess the further you go in the past the more shocking it would be. I know water is wet but I'm not talking about technology, I'm talking about human behaviour.

I mean most primitive cultures don't even know the concept of homossexuality. Can you imagine yourself explaining what is "gender dysphoria" to a tribesman? We're all living in a permanent state of mental illness.
I feel as though this is overlooked on this forum too. The behavior of humans these days is abominable and wicked, there is so much evil and sin that we can’t even see it half the time.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society,"
-- J. Krishnamurti

hey, at least we're not living in shitty mudhuts with our 10 kids like those africans

When I was a kid, the degeneracy of this world sickened me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back