Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I feel like the reason I failed at love is because I'm out of touch with reality

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
not in the sense that I'm living in my room or in an illusion but that I'm not part of the collective processes that make reality
not invalidating appearance because it's important and maybe I'm a lot uglier than I imagine but I really feel like I'm not included in the collective in some way
im not a basement dweller, I really go out (maybe you think not from my posts but I'm always using the forum in public in quiet moments)
but somehow I didn't come into reality at some age

Does it feels like there's a wall between you and others whereas they interact with each other freely, and even when you do talk to them it feels weird ?

Does it feels like there's a wall between you and others whereas they interact with each other freely, and even when you do talk to them it feels weird ?
kinda like i can interact it them its just that its doenst seems like they can really listen to me or that they care about me or remember me
im cant be part of the culture