Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I fantasize about becoming a supervillain

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Purchasing a bunch of weapons, giving myself a cool name, and going on a crusade against humanity.
Traveling the world, killing everyone who has ever hurt me, bombing places that Chads and Stacies usually attend while leaving cryptic messages.

You know it's over when you can't go a day without fantasizing about killing people.

I fantasize about crashing a plane into a battleship full of american chads and killing them all.

Chiran high school girls wave kamikaze pilot
47813 1680kamikaze

I fantasize about leaving bombs in public places, and terrorizing a whole city for months, while watching the news at night laughing and eating popcorn.

I'm already an evil villain ;).

Purchasing a bunch of weapons, giving myself a cool name, and going on a crusade against humanity.
Traveling the world, killing everyone who has ever hurt me, bombing places that Chads and Stacies usually attend while leaving cryptic messages.

You know it's over when you can't go a day without fantasizing about killing people.

I plan on becoming one, but going around and killing people is just unrealistic though, fucking with normies lives via politics or using your financial power to fuck with society, that's a form of villainy that's plausible, that's the ultimate dream, and I plan on making it come true.

I daydream of becoming a super saiyan

same. once no fap gives me the superpowers i will become one.

i fantasize of having the stand killer queen and blowing up stuff that i touch