Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I can't take this forum...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Does anyone else understand this? All the brutal blackpills...all the truth. It's just too much to take even for a 37 yo KHHV. My God I have gone through hell so many times but understanding the world in all it's disgusting ugliness more and more is still fucking me up.

That's your brain fighting the rewiring it diesbt want to accept this new reality you're being exposed to through the blackpill

Maybe you should take a little break bro. Occupy yourself with something else.

You'll get used to it with time. There will be days where you will descend into the dark pits and consider suicide, but there will also be days where you will descend into the dark pits and consider suicide

Truth = good
Being illusioned cuck = not good

That's your brain fighting the rewiring it diesbt want to accept this new reality you're being exposed to through the blackpill

I have been aware of the blackpill since I was about 13. So nothing here is new. But here you always get reminded of how things are.

The black pills validate my worldview so they go down easy.

Ive heard that soylent is the best medicine to make You forget the blackpill

There will be days where you will descend into the dark pits and consider suicide, but there will also be days where you will descend into the dark pits and consider suicide

yes, sometimes I have to ban myself from this forum because I´m so close to roping. I then feel better for about a day or two, but always come back to rant because the blackpill hits me in the face everytime I step outside. I see all the things that are talked about on here in action when I go outside for 30 minutes.

It's not even this site that bothers me, as I get progressively more depressed and suicidal the longer I go without totally distracting myself, I've been like this since I was a teenager and it just gets worse the older I get. On one hand it's the constant loneliness, and on the other it's the knowledge that anything I could possibly do is futile. This combination makes me want to imagine my inner world one last time as I pull the trigger on a fucking shotgun in my mouth. It's such an awful, consuming sort of despair that I will be shocked if I don't eventually rope.

I used to consider myself a nihilist.
One day, I understood that I was worshipping my own nihilism.
The philosophy of no value, no importance and no morals, was being preached, worshipped, thought and praised by a nihilist !

At that moment I became a real nihilist. I understood that nihilism isn’t about how you feel, but how you think.
I accepted that nothing had value, in my logical side of the mind.
I still feel bad in my emotional self, but having accepted it logically, stopping to praise self lamentation as a philosophy of life sort of helped.

I tried to apply the same philosophy with the blackpill. I swallowed it and accepted it. Yes, it still hurt to live, yes I’m still technically a hypocrite... for still feeling bad...
But I try to reject self lamentation, and instead accept my miserable life as a fact, not as a feeling anymore.

I know this might be an unpopular opinion, and perhaps I’ve been too vague, but hopefully you can reject feelings and just see your life as a series of facts.

I used to consider myself a nihilist.
One day, I understood that I was worshipping my own nihilism.
The philosophy of no value, no importance and no morals, was being preached, worshipped, thought and praised by a nihilist !

At that moment I became a real nihilist. I understood that nihilism isn’t about how you feel, but how you think.
I accepted that nothing had value, in my logical side of the mind.
I still feel bad in my emotional self, but having accepted it logically, stopping to praise self lamentation as a philosophy of life sort of helped.

I tried to apply the same philosophy with the blackpill. I swallowed it and accepted it. Yes, it still hurt to live, yes I’m still technically a hypocrite... for still feeling bad...
But I try to reject self lamentation, and instead accept my miserable life as a fact, not as a feeling anymore.

I know this might be an unpopular opinion, and perhaps I’ve been too vague, but hopefully you can reject feelings and just see your life as a series of facts.
The problem I have with nihilism is that if you don't believe your pain or emotions, than what do you believe? It's all well and good to tell yourself suffering doesn't matter, but no matter how much you say it to yourself, it never stops hurting. The only thing that's left at that point is to acknowledge that everything, including your own existence, is meaningless. Following from this, wouldn't suicide be the most logical action to take? You'd be sparing yourself the bad, and the good is so transitory that it doesn't matter anyway. The only thing stopping you would be your own fear, which of course, is an emotion. The self preservation instinct isn't rational.

I suppose I just refuse to claim that suffering doesn't matter, and I suspect that anyone who says otherwise doesn't entirely believe their own assertions. But who knows, I've never been in anybody else's head.

The problem I have with nihilism is that if you don't believe your pain or emotions, than what do you believe? It's all well and good to tell yourself suffering doesn't matter, but no matter how much you say it to yourself, it never stops hurting. The only thing that's left at that point is to acknowledge that everything, including your own existence, is meaningless. Following from this, wouldn't suicide be the most logical action to take? You'd be sparing yourself the bad, and the good is so transitory that it doesn't matter anyway. The only thing stopping you would be your own fear, which of course, is an emotion. The self preservation instinct isn't rational.

I suppose I just refuse to claim that suffering doesn't matter, and I suspect that anyone who says otherwise doesn't entirely believe their own assertions. But who knows, I've never been in anybody else's head.
Mhh... it’s sort of a mental gymnastic, but suicide as a direct consequence of nihilism is contradictory to nihilism.

To be put simply, any actions/things are meaningless, including feelings.
What I do instead is simply accepting the fact that they are an illusion. Accepting that most of what I know, live, think, see are just superficial.
Again, it’s a mental gymnastic, and I have trouble explaining, but I just accept life as it is.
I suffer superficially. In reality there is nothing actually happening worth of mentioning, but superficially, there is a superficial pain happening with superficial worth of being told.

My version of nihilism is to simply see the world as 2 state: the superficial world, where I can accept to put superficial values and superficial morals/principles in it, and the real world, where nothing actually has any value, where only a series of facts and events happen/are real. (Facts/events = physical changes, on both a microscopic and macroscopic lense)

As long as I accept, in my logical mind, that the real world has no value, I can wander the world trough my own biased, superficial lense/POV. Deep down I know it’s fake but since nothing has value I can do whatever I want

That's life.

Imagine someone has never witnessed death and then you just send them videos on liveleak of the most grim deaths, they probably won't be able to take it.
However, repeated exposure shall inhibit the mind's tendency to avert from reality and suppress/destroy the lies you were told.

The blackpill works in a similar way. At some point in our lives, everyone of us has probably wished "character and personality" :soy: would get any girl :bluepill:, reality is different. Bleak. Dark. Grim.

The blackpill is reality and there's not a single person on this forum who's proud to say the blackpill is the truth(I seriously wish it wasn't); but because of the nature of foids and the cucks that have enabled that nature we're merely more in-sync with reality.

I frequently go for days without looking at this forum in an attempt to avoid the blackpill. However that doesn't give much as I'll simply step outside my doorstep and get mogged into the fucking dirt.

Mhh... it’s sort of a mental gymnastic, but suicide as a direct consequence of nihilism is contradictory to nihilism.

To be put simply, any actions/things are meaningless, including feelings.
What I do instead is simply accepting the fact that they are an illusion. Accepting that most of what I know, live, think, see are just superficial.
Again, it’s a mental gymnastic, and I have trouble explaining, but I just accept life as it is.
I suffer superficially. In reality there is nothing actually happening worth of mentioning, but superficially, there is a superficial pain happening with superficial worth of being told.

My version of nihilism is to simply see the world as 2 state: the superficial world, where I can accept to put superficial values and superficial morals/principles in it, and the real world, where nothing actually has any value, where only a series of facts and events happen/are real. (Facts/events = physical changes, on both a microscopic and macroscopic lense)

As long as I accept, in my logical mind, that the real world has no value, I can wander the world trough my own biased, superficial lense/POV. Deep down I know it’s fake but since nothing has value I can do whatever I want
I think I see what you're saying. You accept that the world is meaningless, yet also accept that you perceive it through your own subjective lens? Perhaps I'm the same way, at least on some level. I can accept existential nihilism without necessarily being willing to subscribe to the moral equivalent.

I can't divorce myself of my own subjective lens anymore than I can adopt someone else's perception.

I think I see what you're saying. You accept that the world is meaningless, yet also accept that you perceive it through your own subjective lens? Perhaps I'm the same way, at least on some level. I can accept existential nihilism without necessarily being willing to subscribe to the moral equivalent.

I can't divorce myself of my own subjective lens anymore than I can adopt someone else's perception.
Yes, you seem to get it.
The only trouble I’ve found with my philosophy is that it justifies even the most absurd of beliefs. I know you can believe in unicorns if you accept that you beliefs is simply superficial, but it somehow goes against my brain of logics. But again, just accept things as what they are, ie seen from a perfect neutral POV, and you should be fine in life. Just don’t let the illusions take over you, remember that they’re simply illusions. This is true for both good feels illusions and bad feels illusions

I understand. Most of the time, I just try to occupy my time and thoughts with other things I enjoy. Work, travel, food, alcohol, tv, etc.

Yes the truth is often times a far more difficult, dangerous and dreary path that will leave you scarred and broken but it's better than being a bluepilled cuck.

I can take the blackpill
The retards here are what I can't take

as @Gyros_Pretcel said:

you don't swallow the blackpill. It swallows you.

You'll get used to it with time. There will be days where you will descend into the dark pits and consider suicide, but there will also be days where you will descend into the dark pits and consider suicide
I see no lies here

Sounds like you'd be better off taking a short break from the forum. When the brutal reality of your situation is wearing you down, being constantly reminded of it on here can't be a good thing.

I hate when people talk about their jobs here because it reminds me of my situation and bums me out and gives me anxiety. NEET talk gives me comfort

This forums makes me feel better tbh, no bullshit and antisocial, which I hate normies for.