Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes hear scary animals

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I’m in my room late at night (like just now) with my window open I sometimes hear these viscous animals making scary squealing and snarling sounds. It legit sounds like it’s killing another animal or cat or something. I’m pretty sure it’s raccoons. Maybe they are just fighting among themselves over food or for dominance of the pack, but whatever it is it’s scary as fuck!

Yeah, maybe don't go outside or even leave your window open cause they might have fucking rabies tbh.

Go outside and fight them.

I can hear dogs barking outside at the crack of dawn, and crows screeching, and rats scurrying about in the attic.

I can hear dogs barking outside at the crack of dawn, and crows screeching, and rats scurrying about in the attic.
I also hear dogs and crows. No rats thankfully. But I do hear a pack of coyotes often. It’s funny, when a police or ambulance siren drives by the coyotes start going crazy with their howling.

Once upon a midnight dreary, I can hear the distant croaks of frogs weak and weary outside my thin glass window bleary.

Last edited:
Yes you better be scared

Bijok

Once upon a midnight dreary, I can hear the distant croaks of frogs outside my thin glass window.
Oh yeah I can also hear frogs, ducks and geese

I guess living in the city does have advantages, so that I don't have to deal with that.

most feral animals are not afraid of humans so if you try to chase them away use a long object so you don't have to get too close to them.

Become the king of racoons.

i always hear a owl

It's over if you lived close the forest, one day you'll be eaten alive by some creature

In the city in don’t hear a lot of animals other than birds, dogs and cats

Same TBH
It's cats fighting each other, cats fighting racoons, or racoons fighting each other

It's just zombies and demons.

If you cover your head with your blanket they can't see you.