Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story sometime i wish i was sociopath or psychopath

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
deep down i am really sensitive. i take everything to heart and torture myself. even small things fucks me up for years. i still remeber small things from high school, that makes me sad sometime.

I can't feel sadness anymore. Only hatred.

I wish I were a psychopath or sociopath but only for dark triad maxxing.

psychopath ugly manlet = can't even dark triadmaxx

deep down i am really sensitive. i take everything to heart and torture myself. even small things fucks me up for years. i still remeber small things from high school, that makes me sad sometime.
This. I feel the exact same way. I wish I was a sociopath who didn't care and could be totally heartless.

the test: https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

I score kinda high on the psychopath spectrum, but wouldn't call myself a psychopath.

But being this far of in the spectrum i have had my pros. I use to be very popular at school when looks/height weren't so important yet (age 6-13), I use to be a school bully, I even bullied kids that were head taller than me. But after that certain age when many people start to form groups with girls, so you would need looks to be part of it, most of the benefits were gone. I also was a late bloomer so my social value went down the drain.

But having an incel looks and being couple of inches shorter than average but being dark triad, wont make u ascend.

But coping is kinda fun since i feel basically 0 stress about things and I have almost 0 anxiety.

I can't feel sadness anymore. Only hatred.

just psychopathmaxx bro

I did that tbh. My sadness transformed into pure hatred. Sadness won't being me justice, just makes me feel worse. Feeling hate - I can relief some of my anger, as well as I feel it is justified. How could I not hate this world, which put me in such misery? Impossible

Primary psychopaths tend to be actually ostracized by society due to their extreme carelessness. Think of someone like Anton Chigurgh from No Country for Old Men. He's a good example of a primary psychopath.

Secondary psychopaths - someone like Ted Bundy/Charles Manson. Hyper NT and tend to somewhat care about fitting in and being accepted, although they struggle to maintain their facade for long. Everything they do is to hide their true hatred for others.

Narcissists - (where most slayers tend to fall into) are people who either are or want to be famous/well known/attractive and worshipped by other people. A lot of incels fall into this category as well since most incels secretly want to be slayers.

Last edited:
The world lost ww2...

You just want to fit in to survive the (((occupation)))

There is no point in being a socio/psychopath without the social benefits, which you won't get without also having looks/status anyway.

You can become one, most psychological illnesses aswell as mental illnesses are a reaction to the persons environment. If you want to turn yourself into that then first you have to face your fears, and make sure nothing scares you at all. After that you have to break all of your moral fiber, let nothing phase you, like dust in the wind. That’s the basic groundwork in my opinion. A fearless man with no moral boundaries is a psychopath. It doesn’t require some great intelligence or IQ, just destroy the “human” side of you

You can become one, most psychological illnesses aswell as mental illnesses are a reaction to the persons environment. If you want to turn yourself into that then first you have to face your fears, and make sure nothing scares you at all. After that you have to break all of your moral fiber, let nothing phase you, like dust in the wind. That’s the basic groundwork in my opinion. A fearless man with no moral boundaries is a psychopath. It doesn’t require some great intelligence or IQ, just destroy the “human” side of you
or just smoke a lot of meth

deep down i am really sensitive. i take everything to heart and torture myself. even small things fucks me up for years. i still remeber small things from high school, that made me sad.
this sounds brutal.

I don't. I'd feel repulsed if I noticed girls were fawning over me because of my cruelty, psychopaty, violent crimes, etc. I'd probably end up killing them as well.

What good is gaining the world and losing one's soul. I thank God for being able to feel the entire scope of human feelings.

I'm convinced most women are spoiled sociopaths who masquerade as empathic and simply try and obfuscate their actual motives/goals. For example, they're all gung-ho about all the libtard SJW crap, but the second you flip their logic on its head and move to a group they hate you'll see what they're actually like. At least men don't as frequently pretend to be something we're not -- men are more honest our motives in general seems to me.

Somewhat related the #SuperStraight movement has been truly hilarious to watch unfold.

High iq