Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something to be learned from Womens rejection of nice guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 11138
  • Start date
Deleted member 11138

Deleted member 11138

Monarchist, Theocracist, Loner
-
Very interesting. I completely agree. Women rejected the nice guys because they didn't want a beta male. These nice guys developed, and now they don't want women that rejected them, and rode the cock carousel. Fornication is so rampant in American society men do not feel wanted, nor needed by women anymore. So men are giving up on relationships to become master hobbyist, or career driven. And the men who do want to be with women have to compromise to feminist platitudes, and become yes men to their women lest their girl finds another male. Which is a lot easier than a man finding another women. Since the sexual marketplace favors women. Howbeit it is nasty how many sexual partners the average American has now. I become more fond of voluntarily celibacy day by day.

Very interesting. I completely agree. Women rejected the nice guys because they didn't want a beta male. These nice guys developed, and now they don't want women that rejected them, and rode the cock carousel. Fornication is so rampant in American society men do not feel wanted, nor needed by women anymore. So men are giving up on relationships to become master hobbyist, or career driven. And the men who do want to be with women have to compromise to feminist platitudes, and become yes men to their women lest their girl finds another male. Which is a lot easier than a man finding another women. Since the sexual marketplace favors women. Howbeit it is nasty how many sexual partners the average American has now. I become more fond of voluntarily celibacy day by day.

Dude check my topic about a convicted CHILD MURDERER receiving loveletters from foids

https://incels.is/threads/why-foids...eletters-to-a-convicted-child-murderer.99495/

Its beyond ogre

The whole “women rejected me in my 20s now I reject them in my 30s” is a gigacope larp. Foids never lower their standards.

The whole “women rejected me in my 20s now I reject them in my 30s” is a gigacope larp. Foids never lower their standards.

I agree. The women only want them for the sake of commodity. They did not want them while they were developing into men. That is the entire point. They know the women are not genuine. They don't want the man. They want the commodity the man has built around him.

They will lower the standards if they receive less attention from males. With the cucks and beta orbiters they will never lower their standard because they can find a partner within seconds.