Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something shitty that happened to me

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I was with my family the other day eating at a restaurant, I hesitated to go but I thought to myself “what could go wrong?” When we were leaving for the car and I was holding my niece’s hand and I heard someone shout “HEY PEEWEE JUNIOR.” Yes. Someone actually fucking said that to me. I heard them call that out but at this point I didn’t know they were talking to me, so because of that I had no reaction. Afterwards, after they got no reaction from me he then yelled my name, that’s when I knew it was me. I was mortified, angry, repulsed. I looked back and I saw a crowd of people staring at me. I didn’t say a word. Just turned my head back and acted like nothing happened. Nobody in my family noticed, thank goodness. Except when he called my name. I went home and went to bed after that feeling awful. Fuck.

Brutal no reply. Here's a reply

What's the story behind them calling your name? Who were they? Doesn't make sense and it's no wonder nobody replied :feelswhat:

Hard to know what to do in that situation. You call him a faggot and you lose. You respond normally you lose. I think you did the best you could bro. Just a brutal mogging

I was with my family the other day eating at a restaurant, I hesitated to go but I thought to myself “what could go wrong?” When we were leaving for the car and I was holding my niece’s hand and I heard someone shout “HEY PEEWEE JUNIOR.” Yes. Someone actually fucking said that to me. I heard them call that out but at this point I didn’t know they were talking to me, so because of that I had no reaction. Afterwards, after they got no reaction from me he then yelled my name, that’s when I knew it was me. I was mortified, angry, repulsed. I looked back and I saw a crowd of people staring at me. I didn’t say a word. Just turned my head back and acted like nothing happened. Nobody in my family noticed, thank goodness. Except when he called my name. I went home and went to bed after that feeling awful. Fuck.
So let me try to get this straight; Some people you know, called out to you in the street that you have a small penis?

What's the story behind them calling your name? Who were they? Doesn't make sense and it's no wonder nobody replied :feelswhat:
So let me try to get this straight; Some people you know, called out to you in the street that you have a small penis?
Jfl. They called me pee wee junior because I’m short. I’m 5’7. I don’t know who they were. Probably some people. I went to high school with. I didn’t recognize them. Didn’t really want to elaborate in the op cause I still feel embarrassed.

was your niece a hot looking teen ?
maybe they thought she was your gf

Should of gone ER right then and there

Fuck eveyone is out to get us :cryfeels: Nowhere is safe anymore.

cucked. should of shit talked back and puffed out chest to claim dominance

Jfl. They called me pee wee junior because I’m short. I’m 5’7. I don’t know who they were. Probably some people. I went to high school with. I didn’t recognize them. Didn’t really want to elaborate in the op cause I still feel embarrassed.
Is 5'7 short? Fuck my life...:cryfeels:

Of course , everyone is short for them if they're not 6'0. But i didn't know that it was short for average men.:worryfeels:
Yes that’s pretty short man here in the states . Work at a grocery store and I get mogged all day every day.