Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Something like yugolslavia needs to be brought be back again

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
My grandfather showed me pictures of everyone being happy , everyone enjoying life there were incels with good wives enjoying good lives. Everyone had pretty much good paying jobs, you got a payed off vacation, and could travel everywhere within yugoslavia you'd like. Curse you Nato , curse you to hell and back for destroying a utopia hated by russia and usa and nato themselves. I trully hope you bastards rot in hell for what you did.

I grew up in Yugoslavia, it wasn't all that tbh.
And it was destroyed by nationalists, not NATO.

It's the same in the USA. Almost every old person said people acted and treated each other better, guys would be truecels today had a loving wife and family and you didn't have to have 3 years experience just to work at McDonald's.

I grew up in Yugoslavia, it wasn't all that tbh.
And it was destroyed by nationalists, not NATO.
oh fuck off you very well know who started the bombings dropped on innocent citizens

oh fuck off you very well know who started the bombings dropped on innocent citizens
That was in 1999, Yugoslavia started falling apart in 1991 and it was rotten from the inside since its founding.

That was in 1999, Yugoslavia started falling apart in 1991 and it was rotten from the inside since its founding.
rotten ? how ? marriages , happy famillies guaranteed jobs , gdp growing , how was it rotten dude?

Based and Karadzicpilled

rotten ? how ? marriages , happy famillies guaranteed jobs , gdp growing , how was it rotten dude?
Rotten because of nationalism that was eating away at it until it disintegrated.
As for prosperity, it was financed by foreign debt which Serbia is still paying off. And the prosperity, it was better than Romania or Albania but you'd still have been better off pretty much anywhere in western Europe which is why so many Yugoslavs emigrated.
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug, though.

Last edited:
Yugoslavia was over when Tito died
Balkans have been going downhill since then

Aye its NATO's fault that the Serbs, croats, Slovak, Bosnians, muslims and Christians couldn't get along. They went in because you all decided to ethnicity cleanse one another. It's a shame because Yugoslavia would have some fucking fitba team if you didn't all hate each other.

Rotten because of nationalism that was eating away at it until it disintegrated.
As for prosperity, it was financed by foreign debt which Serbia is still paying off. And the prosperity, it was better than Romania or Albania but you'd still have been better off pretty much anywhere in western Europe which is why so many Yugoslavs emigrated.
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug, though.
Wisdom.

Yea i wouldnt tbh, the second Tito died everything went to hell meaning the only thing that kept us together was power. If people could turn that quickly on others who called them brothers then i want nothing to do with them.

Discuss your experiences, vent, or share anything related to inceldom.

How does this relate to Inceldom?

And you are ignoring the fact that the Serbs wanted to ethnically cleanse 3(4) other countries because?