Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Something i've Noticed

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Whenever I see a tall, very good looking guy (which is quite often at my uni), they are almost never walking alone most usually have at least 2 foids walking with them, the foids are usually looking at him whenever he says something they're always engaged and their facial expressions show they are seeking his approval. They pretty much treat him like a superior being whenever he speaks.

Whenever I see a tall, very good looking guy (which is quite often at my uni), they are almost never walking alone most usually have at least 2 foids walking with them, the foids are usually looking at him whenever he says something they're always engaged and their facial expressions show they are seeking his approval. They pretty much treat him like a superior being whenever he speaks.
I made this exact thread a few days ago. The theory is legit.

I made this exact thread a few days ago. The theory is legit.

Yeah, my subhuman ass always walks alone, our lives are in stark contrast

Chads are literally the femoids of the male world. As with femoids, they have orbiters ready to validate and fuck them at any time.

Yeah, my subhuman ass always walks alone, our lives are in stark contrast

You made me realize that you’re either orbited or orbiting when noncel.

I've said it before and i'll say it again Tallcels = Fakecels. It's the only thing holding me back that and frame.

I've said it before and i'll say it again Tallcels = Fakecels. It's the only thing holding me back that and frame.

yeah, i've never ever seen a manlet orbited by foids. it's over

copied thread and grass is green

I tried this theory out but I forgot I wasn't white

I don't know. I see tall good lucking white dudes walking alone all the time.

The dudes I see with girls come in all shapes and sizes. A lot are probably friendzoned but still.

I don't know. I see tall good lucking white dudes walking alone all the time.

The dudes I see with girls come in all shapes and sizes. A lot are probably friendzoned but still.

I'm mainly talking about during the day, inbetween lectures, it's very distinct, the normies are walking in groups of multiple guys with 1 or 2 girls whereas the chads have the girls to themselves

You can always wear 3 inch lifts when you go out
C87WbSAV0AEWlKx.jpg

ITT: OP finally figured out that Chad has orbiters

Women hold Chad to a completely different set of rules and standards.