Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flickr university albums - candid footfag paradise

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Many photos on Flickr are very high quality, up to 10MB+. There's even some university pages that upload new albums daily. The catch is that you have to scroll pages after pages for some foids wearing flip flops or no shoes at all.

I've noticed that contrast to the "common sense" that sandnigger foids in the desert should be showing their feet, it ain't the case, which is rather unfortunately, as in my opinion, sandnigger foids are the among the most attractive foids there (for me).

Ironically, white foids, show their feet a lot despite the fact that their countries are relatively cold. Maybe they love to show off to chads, esp when they paint their nails. White foids ain't my cup of tea though.

Call me a degenerate or something, but this is what happens when you have too much free time to spend in transport on trains.

yeah i zoomed the fuck out of my teaching assistant's flickr pics to peep her feet, brown feet are gross tho what's the matter with you :feelswhat:

Feet fetishists are literally beasts.

JFL :feelskek:
Screenshot 20240506 111926 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 111934 Chrome

Many photos on Flickr are very high quality, up to 10MB+. There's even some university pages that upload new albums daily. The catch is that you have to scroll pages after pages for some foids wearing flip flops or no shoes at all.

I've noticed that contrast to the "common sense" that sandnigger foids in the desert should be showing their feet, it ain't the case, which is rather unfortunately, as in my opinion, sandnigger foids are the among the most attractive foids there (for me).

Ironically, white foids, show their feet a lot despite the fact that their countries are relatively cold. Maybe they love to show off to chads, esp when they paint their nails. White foids ain't my cup of tea though.

Call me a degenerate or something, but this is what happens when you have too much free time to spend in transport on trains.
Please post pics here