Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious something ive noticed about normie cucks and holes

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
did you ever get in a group with normie faggots and they tried to act too nice to eachother or were scared to say something that might hurt people's feelings? They always try to appease eachother and say "oh wow that's a great idea" to literally anything. I had one group communications class in college where these normie cucks and holes did this and I had to reel them back to reality consistently. It got to the point that people would basically just look at me when saying anything because I was the unsaid boss of the group. I even saw the sexy hot ~30 year old teacher eyeing me when this happened :feelsohh:, this also happened in stem class at uni but the professor was a fucking ugly bald curry and he was less eyeing me and more autistically analyzing me...

I have less of a chance to do this at work because I am so green but I do it in the few times I am not controlled by my boss. The men are alright because they are all intelligent but I have to reel in the foids sometimes. Anyways I just think that normies and holes are kind of pathetic and dont know how to do anything correctly unless there are explicit directions because their brains are only good for following orders.

40% brag
Wtf does this mean? :feelswhere:
she wanted to fuck dude :feelsohh: she was so sexy mang. she legit always looked at me when she was presenting and a couple times asked questions out loud to me in class when she forgot cause she was kinda an airhead

there were 2 hot latina assistant professors I had in a couple other college classes as well that did the same shit dawg not even gonna lie mature hot girls that did dumb majors crush on nerdy incel geeks :ahegao:

she wanted to fuck dude :feelsohh: she was so sexy mang. she legit always looked at me when she was presenting and a couple times asked questions out loud to me in class when she forgot cause she was kinda an airhead

there were 2 hot latina assistant professors I had in a couple other college classes as well that did the same shit dawg not even gonna lie mature hot girls that did dumb majors crush on nerdy incel geeks :ahegao:

I detect fakecelium here.

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Common problem, you just need to make it clear that you're not interested and are preserving your valuable virgin seed.

Common problem, you just need to make it clear that you're not interested and are preserving your valuable virgin seed.
one time in history class out of a giant class or hundreds of students taking a final i looked up and the assistant professor was fucking staring at me when i was in the very back i swear dude i almost came in my fucking pants :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I actually made a joke in class and she laughed it was low inhib joke about hitler too I wonder if she actually liked me especially after that man i will rope soon if she did :feels::feels:

"A she-professor eyeing at me".

Fakecelium at stratospheric levels.
ok GrAY