Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something is going to give soon.

Raisincel

Raisincel

Greycel
Am I the only one that feels this? Or am I just that much of a mentalcel? Something is going to happen that changes our current paradigm of this jewish controlled slave labor system. Too many men are incels, roasties are just openly being whores now to earn money, everything is fake and synthetic now. The betas are starting to get fed up of wageslaving and never getting sex, when do you guys think this entire system will come crashing down?

Jfl if you think this is a temporary system. Its nature. This is what humans do when they're given sexual freedom. This is what happens. Even if you manage to control it, then people will revolt.

Kointo said:
Jfl if you think this is a temporary system. Its nature. This is what humans do when they're given sexual freedom. This is what happens. Even if you manage to control it, then people will revolt.

you are badly wrong

Jung predicted catastrophic events decades ago, and he was Jung not nostradamus

Kointo said:

People revolt against this status quo, not for it. The most significant section of society (bottom 80% of men) don't enjoy living like this, at some point it'll spin out of the kikes' control.

kkt6 said:
People revolt against this status quo, not for it. The most significant section of society (bottom 80% of men) don't enjoy living like this, at some point it'll spin out of the kikes' control.

People don't revolt against natural occurrences. If something is happening as intended, then it will continue. If ugly males want to strip away the sexual freedom that females have gained over the years, then we'll be labeled as the enemy. A terrorist group.

Kointo said:
That's like some psyop shit you're saying. Whenever female sexuality is controlled, society flourishes. When we revert back to animalistic mating (now) progress halts and infighting occurs because the betas are sexually starved, they may not be that attractive but women need to sex them up or society falls apart because they're the backbone of it.

Kointo said:
That's like some psyop shit you're saying. Whenever female sexuality is controlled, society flourishes. When we revert back to animalistic mating (now) progress halts and infighting occurs because the betas are sexually starved, they may not be that attractive but women need to sex them up or society falls apart because they're the backbone of it.

Ain't nothing going to happen. There's NO UPPER LIMIT on how cucky men can be.

Trust me, it's built into a man's genetics to be a punching bag and get treated like shit by women.

THEY ARE GENETICALLY BUILT FOR GETTING SHIT ON BY WOMEN.

This is natural as taking a shit.

mylifeistrash said:
Ain't nothing going to happen. There's NO UPPER LIMIT on how cucky men can be.

Trust me, it's built into a man's genetics to be a punching bag and get treated like shit by women.

THEY ARE GENETICALLY BUILT FOR GETTING SHIT ON BY WOMEN.

This is natural as taking a shit.
Wrong. Any man with an ounce of dignity wouldn't put up with that.

Raisincel said:
Wrong. Any man with an ounce of dignity wouldn't put up with that.

Tinder these days is full of women in "open relationships". It's extremely common.

Most husbands WILL GLADLY accept their women being fucked by other dick to keep them happy. I bet my life that up to 90% of men would gladly agree to an open relationship.

Unless someone ERs to the point where they wipe out all life on the planet, it won't happen, it seems like an unstable system but it will stay

The current wageslave system cannot last for many more generations. Human labor is just not effective. Plus, hyperinflation is an inevitability with Keynesianism. Eventually, enough people are going to drop out of wageslave life, and I don't want to know what happens then. I'll probably be dead then.

Raisincel said:

true but avoid the alphabeta thing

Once the student loan bubble pops and the housing market collapses again shit will be different

nausea said:
you are badly wrong

Elaborate?

Kointo said:
People don't revolt against natural occurrences.
Of course they do. If people put in more than what they get out of it, they disassociate. No order can hold under the discontent of 80% of men, not when they're the most productive and labouring segment of every society. Every social order centres on us, it rests on our backs, we make the world go round, us bottom 80%. Nothing gets done without us. 

The will of women is a total non-factor. They're born to submit and are just too weak to ever be a driving force. It doesn't matter what Chad wants either because he's only 1 in 5 men and he can't possibly impose his will over such a disobedient majority, no matter what. The bottom 80% of men can easily overpower the top 20% of men and 100% of women. When the going gets too tough for the common man, every order breaks down. French revolution, last days of Rome, etc...

towncel said:
nausea said:
you are badly wrong
Elaborate?
look at my Jung thread,,,

nausea said:

I found your thread but can you point to the part where he predicted this?

towncel said:
nausea said:
I found your thread but can you point to the part where he predicted this?
post there please, the answer is a bit elab

Every year it gets crazier so I think its pretty much possible that something can happen

The best thing that can happen to Earth is another planet colliding with it. That'll get rid of the disease on the surface.

Late stage capitalism, neo-conservatism, forcing low wages on working class people-while Chads get infinitely richer from outsourcing our jobs to third world shitholes. In the US, poor people will starve to death once they start cutting Social Security, Medicaid, food stamps, etc.
These programs are keeping the incel afloat while being paid fucking slavewages $7.25 an hour at walmart.

That's why we need to prepare now and expect that responsibility to be on our shoulders. We need unity offline before SHTF.

QuantumDummy said:
The best thing that can happen to Earth is another planet colliding with it. That'll get rid of the disease on the surface.
apophis

Society will collapse very soon.

kkt6 said:
Of course they do. If people put in more than what they get out of it, they disassociate. No order can hold under the discontent of 80% of men, not when they're the most productive and labouring segment of every society. Every social order centres on us, it rests on our backs, we make the world go round, us bottom 80%. Nothing gets done without us. 

The will of women is a total non-factor. They're born to submit and are just too weak to ever be a driving force. It doesn't matter what Chad wants either because he's only 1 in 5 men and he can't possibly impose his will over such a disobedient majority, no matter what. The bottom 80% of men can easily overpower the top 20% of men and 100% of women. When the going gets too tough for the common man, every order breaks down. French revolution, last days of Rome, etc...

A majority of this 80% percent of men don't want this "uprising." Most males and most females get sex in their life.

Kointo said:
A majority of this 80% percent of men don't want this "uprising." Most males and most females get sex in their life.

Not now, but that's changing quick. 10 years ago such a large incel "subculture" would have been unimaginable, hence the greater backlash and targeting these days.

Nothing will happen you're coping. Those truly at the bottom of society will always remain at the bottom, it is the law of nature that the genetically flawed will be weeded out. All those revolutions are never beta uprisings. It is chads and normies against other chads and normies.

Its just unthinkable. regardless of the level of resentment, that the weakest members of society that also happen to be a fringe minority will have an uprising.

disposableman said:
Late stage capitalism, neo-conservatism, forcing low wages on working class people-while Chads get infinitely richer from outsourcing our jobs to third world shitholes. In the US, poor people will starve to death once they start cutting Social Security, Medicaid, food stamps, etc.
These programs are keeping the incel afloat while being paid fucking slavewages $7.25 an hour at walmart.
This. It goes way beyond just being incel, though it is a driver. The collapse is coming, get ready.

KValt said:
Nothing will happen you're coping. Those truly at the bottom of society will always remain at the bottom, it is the law of nature that the genetically flawed will be weeded out. All those revolutions are never beta uprisings. It is chads and normies against other chads and normies.

Its just unthinkable. regardless of the level of resentment, that the weakest members of society that also happen to be a fringe minority will have an uprising.

This pretty much...

KValt said:
indeed we need alliances