Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something interesting I noticed on ratings..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
There could be an indian that has all the facial features of a white chad, but he will be rated a normie or high-tier normie by the majority. If you were to simply switch his skintone, eyecolor, and hair color, it is very probable that he would then be rated a chad. I don't have any particular example, but it is just something I've noted after seeing it happen many times.

On the other hand, there are many examples of whites that are rated as high tier normies or chads, that if you changed their skin color, eye color and hair color, they would rated much lower.

To compensate for this, when I see someone, I try to imagine what they would look like with the opposite colors for each of their features, and try to imagine how I would rate them. I think that keeps this bias under some control. I've seen africans ,for example, that if you did this color switch, you would all be saying "that is a chad!", and similarly with women.

Last edited:
White skin adds + points, this is blackpill 101

It is not objective though. How can a color on its own be attractive?
Uhh, it just is. Just like somehow being bald just isn't attractive or having a bulbous nose isn't either.

It is not objective though. How can a color on its own be attractive?
Ask the Asian, Middle Eastern and African continent

Tfw foids from those continents start skin bleaching :feelskek:

Uhh, it just is. Just like somehow being bald just isn't attractive or having a bulbous nose isn't either.

Those all entail well defined shapes. I'm strictly speaking of colors on their own.

Those all entail well defined shapes. I'm strictly speaking of colors on their own.
Mmm well I'm not sure why that differentiation is of such importance tbh.
Well colours on their own also have other psychological effects, like raising stress levels, lowering them, feeling sad angry etc. I think it's not too far fetched to say that colours influences attraction as well.
I may be missing the point here though, because I don't have any idea as to why colours have any effects in the first place, must have something to do associating them with what we see in nature or something, like blood, water, whatever really:feelstastyman:

Mmm well I'm not sure why that differentiation is of such importance tbh.
Well colours on their own also have other psychological effects, like raising stress levels, lowering them, feeling sad angry etc. I think it's not too far fetched to say that colours influences attraction as well.
I may be missing the point here though, because I don't have any idea as to why colours have any effects in the first place, must have something to do associating them with what we see in nature or something, like blood, water, whatever really:feelstastyman:

I think the distinction is justified. You can take a cropped photo of multiple noses ,and pick out which are better. Can you do the same for different skin tones? What about hair color? I don't think so.

At best, you can arrange them lightest to darkest jfl.

I think the distinction is justified. You can take a cropped photo of multiple noses ,and pick out which are better. Can you do the same for different skin tones? What about hair color? I don't think so.

At best, you can arrange them lightest to darkest jfl.
Mm fair enough. Well just colors on their own don't seem to do much, but once they're applied to a human body they have a pretty large signficance. Now that I think about it, it would be weird to just be attracted to a color alone, It's not like I want to fuck my pillow case for being white or something, kek.

Blue eyes give halo, i know by myself, but in general skull features > pigmentation.

How would you rate one on the right
DlF0Q83X0AAb7Eu.jpg

I know, right? AIAC theory is definitly legit, every person who trys to say otherwise is just coping.

i wish i was white tbh