Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something I noticed about Young 20's foids

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
So recently I have stalked foids I used to know from my school year level.

Something interesting I have noticed is their travelling habits.

A good poriton of them seem to either travel overseas alone or with a friend but not with a boyfriend.

They are at their life peak right now so it makes sense to travel around but they appear to have no boyfriend, perhaps they omit their boyfriend from their social media postings?

One such example I saw was in Paris, the capital of love, this is a destination that couples would go to yet a foid goes alone or with a friend but not with a boyfriend? I am not sure why, not like they can have trouble getting a boyfriend being a young foid.

Maybe I cannot comprehend it since I over value a relationship since I have never had one and to these foids it doesnt matter if they travel without a partner, me personally I want a partner before I go around travelling, I want to expiernce with a foid not by myself, maybe they just go and fuck chad using tinder in any city they end up in while I rot in my room.

I cannot even comprehend the lives of foids my age so no wonde I am as single as a pringle.

They're looking to have fun, you have fun with your friends. You have sex with your boyfriend.

They're looking to have fun, you have fun with your friends. You have sex with your boyfriend.
I have always seen it as you can have fun with a significant other too, I guess foids could have fun in paris for the fashion and stuff with other foids but thats literally the love capital, maybe the foids have just been their multiple times with friends and with boyfriend, I don't know I have never even left my country.

They travel overseas to fuck foreign Chads.

They travel overseas to fuck foreign Chads.
Thats what I think, one foid I used to know has a tiktok and she vlogged her days travelling through europe and in different towns and she was alone, I think she would just download tinder and say she is just travelling through for a few days and then she could easily get sex that way, or just go to a bar or a club and find an attractive man, must be nice being a foid honestly.

Traveling cum buckets

On their vacation purchased by their parents, foids spend 10 minutes on Tinder and find some tallfag foreign Euro-chad to take them out and spend money on them.
Such is life on tutorial mode!!! :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I have always seen it as you can have fun with a significant other too, I guess foids could have fun in paris for the fashion and stuff with other foids but thats literally the love capital, maybe the foids have just been their multiple times with friends and with boyfriend, I don't know I have never even left my country.
Why have fun with boyfriend when you can eat a french Chad's Baguette?

Boys want time with the boys, girls want time with the girls. If you bring your girlfriend to a boys' activity, you're supposedly very lame.

All foids are the same. There is nothing to "notice" about them.

Nigga they're getting BRUTALLY RAPED BY OVERSEAS CHADS. THAT'S WHY THEY TRAVEL.

They are fucking chads globally