Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Something I noticed about the far-left

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
The far-left say that they don’t believe in God, YET they love to play him.

the far left constantly polices your speech, but they also say, “you’re free to say anything you want.”

the far left LOVES making fun of men, but if men reciprocate that same energy, they get all pissy and mad saying, “muh misogyny, muh incel”

fuck this clown world, I hope it burns and women die a slow painful death while we get to rape their charcoaled bodies (in Minecraft of course):ahegao:

Woke culture is already severly weakening the west. Productivity is down everywhere where progressivism enters the worklplace.

Left/Right is a false dichotomy.
The REAL political axis is authoritarian/libertarian.
Modern "left" are just midwit virtue signallers who get off on the idea of the authorities enforcing everyone's morality and lifestyles. I know it is a meme to say "antifa are the real fascists" but it's true.
(ok so left/right is not completely false but the point is that what matters is whether an ideology is enforced or not, which modern "liberal"ism certainly IS)
Woke culture is already severly weakening the west. Productivity is down everywhere where progressivism enters the worklplace.
It's almost like sexless incel males have literally no reason to participate in a society and slave for mcwage when they can't even have the basic things like community, family and a home that they own.

Not to mention that they also love worshipping foids :soy::soy::soy:.

the far left constantly polices your speech, but they also say, “you’re free to say anything you want.”

the far left LOVES making fun of men, but if men reciprocate that same energy, they get all pissy and mad saying, “muh misogyny, muh incel”

fuck this clown world, I hope it burns and women die a slow painful death while we get to rape their charcoaled bodies (in Minecraft of course):ahegao:
Pretty much. They shift and turn whatever currently fits into their agenda.

Settle down, maybe if you weren't such a clown and fix yourself you'd get laid, and chill out a little.

Settle down, maybe if you weren't such a clown and fix yourself you'd get laid, and chill out a little.
Found the IT :soy::soy: infiltrator

[UWSL]I hope you realize that in your perfect right wing society Chad isn't gonna give you his blessings to marry his daughter :feelshaha:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I hope you realize that in your perfect right wing society Chad isn't gonna give you his blessings to marry his daughter :feelshaha:[/UWSL]
I hate right wingers too. Their fucking cucked.

even Republicucks get offended at funny JOKES.

fuck both sides, they neither care about us, or our inceldom and how to go about changing it.

they all can burn in hell for all I care, FUCK THEM!!!

and fuck conservativefags and falsely claimed to be “Christians” when they’re out on a Saturday night fucking and committing adulterous activities.

I HOPE THEY GO TO HELL FIRST!!!!:feelsdevil:
Not to mention that they also love worshipping foids :soy::soy::soy:.
M’Lady:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
The right wing does the same things. It's ironic how they "care" about free speech, with all their history of censorship way stronger than what we have now.
Exactly I agree. Read my comment before yours

you mean where niggers and browns enter the workplace

you mean where niggers and browns enter the workplace
I’m a niger and I work. You mean when FOIDS enter the workplace and fucked up the wages? Your anger is misconstrued with whores, don’t hate nigers for working for crumbs; HATE WOMEN, for entering the workplace to do nothing but laze around and slack off.

yes, but you are a normal nigger. I'm hating on the niggers that like/date white women
Fair enough. Them nigers are sell outs, but you can’t blame them, statistically, white women are the most attractive race.

The far left also supports abortion but wants everyone to get vaccinated, supports human rights but wants everyone to wear a mask, supports women empowerment but ignore men's rights.