Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Something i hate about being a nigga

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I hate how I know that people secretly hate niggas.

They may tweet shit like "Muh BLM" "Muh I can't breathe" but ik they only do that shit for brownie points.

Maybe I'm a bit schizo but every time I go out I can tell that people just don't like me (The only time I don't get this vibe is with other black people) again maybe I'm schizo but it feels like I have a detector of some sort (kinda how women have the personality detector?)

Idk man I just hate that everyone hates my race so much.

I can't say I blame them tho

Go back to Africa then monkey.

I hate 95%+ of Niggers but I like my Black brocels here & feel bad for them- being a non-NT Black my suck ass.

I hate 95%+ of Niggers but I like my Black brocels here & feel bad for them- being a non-NT Black my suck ass.
Yeah I hate niggers tbh.

They make us non ape blacks look bad

at least your not tamil or slav

Yeah I hate niggers tbh.

They make us non ape blacks look bad
I feel bad for you guys.

But sadly, most Blacks I've met tend to follow that mentality: Sure, I've met a few irl & plenty of you guys here who aren't like that but unfortunately exceptions such as this are the reason the general "rule" exists if that makes sense.
at least your not tamil or slav
Slavs are based as fuck.

We Anglos still mog though.
I am half slav
Debatable, since Hungarians aren't really Slavic & have roots in the Urals they're just geographically in EE.

No, keep him there.
He's one of the few I will let stay when I establish the North American Ethnostate

I will give him a Stacy noodlewhore of his choice & a harem of boons

Have some dignity bro. Don't play that 'I'm one of the good ones' card. Racists hate you and will always look down on you.
Yeah ik some of them will.

Total nigger mass death

He's one of the few I will let stay when I establish the North American Ethnostate

I will give him a Stacy noodlewhore of his choice & a harem of boons
Yayyy.

Thx muh nigga :feelsYall:

Slavs aren't just white, they're beyond other whites :feelsthink:
I love my Slavic brothERs, but reality:

GDMaFeQbcAAq78M

Yeah most of them on this site lol. Fuck em tbh
Some of them just hate the stereotypical thug type tbh (like @DarkStar for an example)

I think the ones who hate literally EVERY person from the race is very foolish tho

Fuck you say homeboy?
He's just a keyboard warrior, don't take it seriously. We're all suffering at the hands of inceldom so why bother fighting each other. I would rather find a foid to breed in my basement.:ahegao:

Unsurprising:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.
>Be me
>On Telegram
>Friend mentions he's partly Slavic
>I already knew but asked which side
>Mothers ofc
>Ask what kind
>Russian, instantly gets defensive despite the fact I have no issue with them.

Feel bad, cause he's such a nice guy though he's kinda a volcel & a richfag.

Some of them just hate the stereotypical thug type tbh (like @DarkStar for an example)

I think the ones who hate literally EVERY person from the race is very foolish tho
Racism is just another buzzword & epithet thrown around at this point

Merely, I just notice patterns & correlations like most autists do & recognize that race is more than "skin tone" & can impact a lot of things in life.

I don't hate every Black, but I would rather not be around them due to how I've seen a majority of them behave: It's also proven through studies racially diverse countries just don't really work & all you need to do is look at our country, if it's even still classifiable as one.

That ain't it and you know it, my man. If they hate the thugs, they'll call em thugs or whatevee. Calling them niggers is where race comes into it. Why no racial slur for white thugs? Because being white is right and being black is whack - in their mind lol.

This is why token black conservatives get all types of slurs thrown at them the moment they disagree and "forget their place"

That ain't it and you know it, my man. If they hate the thugs, they'll call em thugs or whatevee. Calling them niggers is where race comes into it. Why no racial slur for white thugs?
There is- Wiggers, White trash, etc.

There is- Wiggers, White trash, etc.
Wigger = white nigger. What does a white person acting like a thug have to do with black people? Lol because thuggery is a black thing huh

White trash is a socioeconomic slur, nothing to do with being a thug

Wigger = white nigger. What does a white person acting like a thug have to do with black people? Lol because thuggery is a black thing huh
Because sadly, Blacks have a higher crime-rate on average & are just more impulsive.
White trash is a socioeconomic slur, nothing to do with being a thug
Often correlates

Because sadly, Blacks have a higher crime-rate on average & are just more impulsive
Yes but crime didn't just suddenly start with black people, especially not during slavery times when the word "nigger" started

I couldnt care less about what people think of me

What are you from your white side? Russian? Balkan Slav?
I am 25% polish and 25% Hungarian (I just looked it up and apparently Hungarian isn't Slavic so ig I'm only a quarter slav)