Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Something I don't get.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Generally; humans have evolved past their primate cousins through developing a larger brain and thus more heavier skulls than most other animals, the spine of the human is used to support the weight of the skull which holds the brain, the entire body of the human is designed standing upwards in order to support the weight of the brain. As you can see, the brain is a pretty fucking important organ. This organ that nature has allowed us to prioritize has rewarded us with a larger neocortex which gives us self-awareness and by extension the ability to rationalize what actions and influences benefit us and which don't.

1) What I don't get is why this feature of ours is almost never active when it comes to things like reproduction. In regards to females, it is very rational minded to be attracted to a male that is able to provide resources for her offspring, you can't determine that by their personality as it is not tangible :)bluepill:) and relying on one situation where they got lucky with an abundance of resources is not very rational minded either :)redpill:) therefore, the best qualities to determine a good provider would be through a male's ability to acquire resources quickly, the best way to see this is through his ability to kill other males for said resources, there are physical indicators for this however through a male's frame and the shape of his skull as well as his height:
  • If a male has a good frame, then by default he should be able to take on other males and even some animals very easily in fist to fist combat.
  • If a male has a prominent skull, then he is less likely to suffer from brain trauma should he be hit by a blunt force impact towards the skull.
  • If a male is very tall, he has a better reach towards other males in combat while also having a decreased chance of being hit in the head during combat.
This makes sense as to why females would go for the warrior build of the male species and why they would be classified as having "the good genes", it makes sense as to why they chase after the chads( :blackpill:)

Yet what irks at me is when the female does come across this male, then why doesn't the female rationalize that she isn't the only one chad can acquire? If chad is the most universally desirable of males to the female gender then that means more than just one female is going after one chad, the female happily shares chad with other females then, however this comes at the compromise of her own offspring. If chad is adding one woman into his harem everyday then by a week, he has 7 women, by a month he has 30 and so on and on, in 9 months, chad is going to have over 30 wives with 30 more kids to provide for. Chad alone can only compensate for so much of his tribe and even then, most females won't have their offspring catered for. Why doesn't the female's neocortex go off on alarm mode on the account that she's going to have to compete with other females to keep chad interested with her? Other females who have bigger asses or tits or both and are thus leaving chad more fulfilled during sex? Because of this, I can see why females would go out and seek Betas for the providing portion of her life, however this leaves me with my second biggest irk:

2) Why is it that Betas are not pissed the fuck off at the existence of chad.
Chad A) Steals your girl
B) Impregnates her
C) Ditches her for more better females
And the female expects you to take care of his bastard spawn.
Betas should actually be the angriest variant of male this planet has to offer. Because Betas are more numerous than Chads, they should be forming groups and witch-hunting chads, or abducting his females from his harem and raping them, pillaging any nearby tribes that contain an abundance of females over males and murdering the bastard sons of chad if the female expects him to care for them. Yet they don't. Instead they subserviently raise those kids and not only that, but they encourage other males to gather as many females as they can, you can see this in this "game culture" we as males have in the dating market. Why isn't the neocortex going off and informing these Betas that they should be vigilant against Chad and not encouraging of his behaviour, why isn't their neocortex rationalizing that because he is bigger than his wife, his wife has no say in whether she wants to or does not want to have sex with him. Why does the neocortex instead lead them to cope with things like "oh but she chose me" or "I should just add an extra 2 hours in my workday, then she'll want sex with me".

All of this thinking has led me to come to two conclusions:
1) That our neocortex does not work best when under arousal or under the influence of sexual thought, that our lizard brains take over and precedes dominance over our logical cerebrum:
If I were a neurologist I would want to test this out, I would put two test subjects in a room one male and one female and use sensors that would indicate the frequency of which part of the brain takes precedent when attraction comes into play. I would then give the female two photos, one of an incel and one of a chad I would then ask her "which one would you want to raise a family with and why?" of course for the chad I would expect answers like "He just looks more capable" and for the incel I would expect answers like "He doesn't seem like someone who'd do well with kids" but I'd be more interested in how her brain reacts to seeing those pictures, maybe her neocortex frequency will dull when she sees the Chad but her lizard brain will spike and the inverse can be said for the incel.
As for the male test subject I would like to see how he would react if I gave him those same two pictures and I asked him "which one do you think has more sex and why?" Again for the incel I'd expect more fleshed out answers like "the guy looks like a vampire, probably never even been outside" and the Chad I'd expect "The guy looks like he deadlifts chicks for his morning routine" again, I'd look at the frequencies and see if a lesser male's lizard brain is more subservient to a Chad and if their neocortex takes a backseat. If any researchcels have any articles of this can they can please link it to me? Anyways, this leads to my second point:

2) If what I say is true, then this means that Elliot Rodger was right:
In his manifesto, Elliot liked to regard how a female's brain had not evolved as they still saw it fit to go after the big brutes rather than high I.Q individuals and how that was a hindrance to evolution, that because we do not live in caveman times women should be desiring extremely smart men who can give them smart children. I would argue that even during caveman times women should have already evolved to prioritize intelligent men over alphas. While it may be true that the main feature that makes a good man is his bones, human males truly thrive when they coordinate with each other in groups. A well boned Chad can only dream to down a mammoth by himself, but a group of high I.Q hunters who have studied the migration patterns, the herd's walking sequences, the sleep patterns of the mammoths and which riverbanks they often go to for water and feed, will always be more efficient. Even during paleolithic times, females should have been dripping wet for the first guy who invented the wheel but they instead chose to chase after bones had they truly chased after intelligence, we as a species would have probably had the technology to travel to Kepler-22b by now. Because the female does not need to seek a high I.Q male in order to survive, her brain will never evolve. In an ideal world, a female would prioritize her neocortex over her lizard brain, logic over tingly feelings. The female would learn to ignore the facial features of the male in lieu of what he could do for her. The female would be extremely picky, twice than they are now in fact, over what male they chose to sleep with. You can have the sharpest jaw, the most well defined eye area, the blondest hair and the bluest eyes and that would not matter to the female, those features, they do not build self sustaining recyclable power grids for entire cities she would instead seek to sleep with males who can do that or have the potential to do that, that potential would be displayed by the money they can make as it would already be a tangible resource she can use to care for her offspring. Ironically enough, the ideal woman would be the woman red-pillers despise, it would be a gold-digger, someone who prefers to chase money more than she ever would looks. This would be the woman with an evolved brain, and society should take it's top priorities to evolve women to be of this mindset, to disassociate things like bone structure which unfairly wastes potential men who could be assets to society, and prioritizes the ultimate equalizer. Money. In the perfect society, you can look like Joseph Merrick and still get a perfect 10/10 virgin wife if you can make more than 100 K a year. Learning material, media, pop-culture even mandatory shock therapy, every single female must evolve to be of this mindset no matter the cost if civilized society is going to see the end of this millennia.

I think that betas only reproduce when they have the pickings of Chad, as they cannot kill him, or they'd be killed themselves, due to early society having Chad as the tribe leader as the most genetically successful.
Hence, maybe the betas would take the females who are not being provided for by Chad, and use it as a form of transaction, wherein the female offers a child and the male offers food and shit.

The problem stems from the fact that we’re only a few steps above animals evolutionarily speaking. Humans pretend that they’re logical and analytical but for the most part they are reactionary and rarely take time for introspection. Our instincts have a great deal of influence over us but society works around the clock to downplay and cover up this fact. This of course only exacerbates the issues of inherent inequality regarding sexual relations and attraction

The problem stems from the fact that we’re only a few steps above animals evolutionarily speaking. Humans pretend that they’re logical and analytical but for the most part they are reactionary and rarely take time for introspection. Our instincts have a great deal of influence over us but society works around the clock to downplay and cover up this fact. This of course only exacerbates the issues of inherent inequality regarding sexual relations and attraction
Basically this, human arrogance and a need to be "special" is what helps us to convince ourselves we are above all the other animals around us.

I think that betas only reproduce when they have the pickings of Chad, as they cannot kill him, or they'd be killed themselves, due to early society having Chad as the tribe leader as the most genetically successful.
Hence, maybe the betas would take the females who are not being provided for by Chad, and use it as a form of transaction, wherein the female offers a child and the male offers food and shit.

I think betas reproduced because men had dominance over women in general and rape was not a crime. Chad can have a harem, but he could never have all of the women in a village, because the men would just rebel and kill him, or simply rape the women they wanted to (which they likely did anyways). Chad has a monopoly now because betas are no longer organized and modern society is peaceful, also betas now have legal restrictions on their actions, limiting our chances of mating.

Woman "too drunk/intoxicated" - you raped her (out goes our strategic use of stimulants)
Woman regrets fucking you because you aren't good looking enough - you raped her
Wife begrudgingly has guilt sex with you - you raped her, wives are no longer obligated to fuck their husbands

Women have all the leverage and any attempt to assert the dominance and/or leverage we had as men in the past is a crime, so its virtually impossible for us to have reasonable access to sexual resources.

nah, they be killed by some celestial iq warlord, study about genghis khan, that shit resume 80% of our history