Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something has left me pondering did the holocaust happen while it feels like it did can we trust journalists and government funded schools ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
We all hear about the holocaust over and over and over again however i am begging to question if even hitler existed. Did any of these cunts exist how much of our history is just made up to fit the Zog's agenda ?. Maybe the holocaust did happen i am not saying for a second it didn't however the protocols said themselves they control our history so how much of this hitler thing is true could he have just been a made up character to support zionism?

(Note this is not encouraging any hatred against Jews or anything like that this is just questioning the zionism which isn't inherently judaism)

Of course, silly goyim. 6 million, don't forget it.

Believe it or not but my great grandmother was in the holocaust. She wasn't Jewish but she told me her uncle was shot into his own grave by Nazi's before she escaped to Canada where I now live safely but in misery

The loss of 46 trillion Jews was a harsh one.

Believe it or not but my great grandmother was in the holocaust. She wasn't Jewish but she told me her uncle was shot into his own grave by Nazi's before she escaped to Canada where I now live safely but in misery

Hmmmmm so thier is part truths here i don't know to what extent though i a nazi just saying i am just skeptical of the narrative being played around this event if it did happen it was tragic as hell but if it didn't then it's even more nefarious

Yeah, they would barely even benefit from lying about it. I think it happened, 6 million.

Yeah, they would barely even benefit from lying about it. I think it happened, 6 million.

If it did happen to what extent and how much are they hiding from us

If it did happen to what extent and how much are they hiding from us
Love is natural and real, but not for you and I.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back