Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Something funny I noticed while Chad fishing

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
All the ‘alt’ style girls I swipe on, match with me. They’ve all got the grotesque and poorly done hair, about 5 facial piercings and their face caked in makeup, why do all these quirky girls want a basic, big muscled strong jawed Chad? I thought this type of girl was ‘independent’ and ‘free thinking’ lol

All women want chad

All the ‘alt’ style girls I swipe on, match with me. They’ve all got the grotesque and poorly done hair, about 5 facial piercings and their face caked in makeup, why do all these quirky girls want a basic, big muscled strong jawed Chad? I thought this type of girl was ‘independent’ and ‘free thinking’ lol
BECAUSE AWALT

I get you’re a GrAYcel and all but this is such a water is wet question tbh
All women want chad

Fuck women
My last chadfish

here is my latest chadfish. She caught the bus and waited 1 hour for chad to arrive. I told her that she didn't look like her pics so I left so she sent me a heap of her pics trying to justify herself lol. dumb bitch then proceeded to spam me with 30 messages about how i'm cruel and heartless. she rang several times and i just left it ringing hahna. dumb slut.
get rekt bitch :feelsokman:
got another 15 whores coming to a bar later tonight. arranged it all with my fellow autistic bros via discord

Last edited:
Fuck women
View attachment 443610
here is my latest chadfish. She caught the bus and waited 1 hour for chad to arrive. I told her that she didn't look like her pics so I left so she sent me a heap of her pics trying to justify herself lol. dumb bitch then proceeded to spam me with 30 messages about how i'm cruel and heartless. she rang several times and i just left it ringing hahna. dumb slut.
got another 15 whores coming to a bar later tonight. arranged it all with my fellow autistic bros via discord
Gigabased

Fuck women
View attachment 443610
extremely based behaviour ngl good job

Fuck women

You're a god among us mere mortals. I used to catfish myself to get nudes from women but I never did what you are doing. Do you mind writing a short guide to catfishing women? Why do they have your number? I don't want to give out my number to some american whores. I am located in Europe so she would catch on if I did. Any advice?

Fuck women
View attachment 443610
You are doing wonderful job. But i doubt bitches will learn any lesson. They will go after chad until they die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back