Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Something funny about friendship I had when I was bluepilled

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I would always put in the most effort to be the best friend but I'd still get bullied, mocked, or rejected or straight out left in favor of other friends. It's just your personality my ass. People will automatically hate you if you're ugly.

People will automatically hate you if you're ugly.
When you’re physically unattractive and facially repulsive, you are the common enemy. An illness. Mistake. Something that shouldn’t have existed. The “friends” you once thought you had never even cared about you. It’s a good thing that you’re not with them anymore. Who the fuck wants to spend good time and effort on normies anyway? Being selfish is the way. They hate you for existing and so hating them back is the least you can do.

When you’re physically unattractive and facially repulsive, you are the common enemy. An illness. Mistake. Something that shouldn’t have existed. The “friends” you once thought you had never even cared about you. It’s a good thing that you’re not with them anymore. Who the fuck wants to spend good time and effort on normies anyway? Being selfish is the way. They hate you for existing and so hating them back is the least you can do.
True.

I would always put in the most effort to be the best friend but I'd still get bullied, mocked, or rejected or straight out left in favor of other friends. It's just your personality my ass. People will automatically hate you if you're ugly.
Or you're just non NT

I was also badly treated for my "former friends", today I have no more.

My "friends" only used me as a servant, to mock me and listen to their problems.

That's always a possibility but a lot of people I've known have been non nt.
Non NT is a death sentence for men. I am an unattractive 5"6 manlet and ive seen guys shorter and uglier than me having girlfriends and a social circle only because they were NT

My "friends" only used me as a servant, to mock me and listen to their problems.
That's the fate of an involentary celibate. No one seems to impress us, or please us. They just want to use us because they view us as trash.

Non NT is a death sentence for men. I am an unattractive 5"6 manlet and ive seen guys shorter and uglier than me having girlfriends and a social circle only because they were NT
Brutal.

Normies (esp in the West) are foidbrained, they will despise you and look down on you for being nice or polite

me too :feelsbadman: